Jake/Marc/Steven.

Warning : Fluff!!!!! 
Summary : You'd wondered what it feels like to date different people. Luckily Marc came along and solved your situation.

Steven was the most gentle lover.
Marc was the most up front lover. (Meaning if he told you he was gonna fuck you? Say goodbye to use of your legs).
Jake was the most dominant lover.

You loved dating the boys. Mostly because they all had their different styles of showing their love for you. If someone asked you to pick a favourite , you'd refuse to answer. You were curled up on your side of the bed reading your book when the bed dipped behind you and an arm wrapped itself around your waist. Judging by the hold and how tight it was , you smiled turning around slowly. "Hi darling." Steven said softly. You moved closer to him and he wrapped both arms around you pulling softly until you were laying on top of him. "Tough day?" You asked stroking his hair. He nodded and you pouted softly. "She said she'd put me in a sarcophagus again," Steven mumbled. "I'll shove her in there , or I'll feed her to Ammit." You said. Steven chuckles softly and angled your head up so he could see you properly. "My beautiful, beautiful YN." He whispered. You blushed and smiled as he kissed your forehead softly. "What do you wanna do tonight?" He asked. "Can we go on a date? To the movies or something" you asked.

"YES"
"Yay date time with our baby girl!"

"Marc and Jake are down for that." Steven said chucking at their eager responses. You smiled and went to sit up before Steven pulled you back down. "You're not going anywhere without giving me a kiss" He said smirking slightly. You leaned down and kissed him softly. Steven kisses back moving his hand to the back of your neck and sighed softly. Marc took over in that moment and flipped you both over so he was hovering above you and he pulled away slowly. "You drive me crazy sweetheart." Marc whispered. You giggled softly and placed a hand on his chest playing with his chain, "I love you all so much" you said. "We love you too baby. Now get your cute butt out of bed and get dressed, wear comfortable clothes." Marc said getting up and heading to the bathroom. You smiled and picked out a pair of your favourite sweatpants and your favourite hoodie and slipping them on. You didn't miss Marc peeking his head out from the door whilst you were getting dressed and laughed sitting down to put your shoes on.

" I can see you watching me Marc or whoever's fronting" you said giggling. You heard him mutter something in Spanish as he mumbled out. "Ayyy princess, you couldn't give me one moment to look at you" Jake whined slightly walking to you. You smiled and stood up with him so he could mess with his hair. "You shouldn't be watching when I'm getting changed~" you said. Jake smirked, "Baby , after everything everything we've done together, In our bed , I'm allowed to have a sneak peak at that gorgeous body." He said kissing your cheek and grabbing his clothes. You blushed and covered your eyes to still have some respect for him even though you've seen their beautiful, toned body several times when you used to patch them up when you were still friends and then they decided to ask you to be their girlfriend.  Jake smiles and pulls your hands away from your face once he was dressed kneeling down in front of you.

"My love , why are you hiding from me?" He asked , "I don't care if we've done things together, I still have respect" you said giggling. Jake smiles, "Such a respectful girl we have on our hands~" He said pecking your lips softly. You blushed and he pulled you up carefully and looked down at your clothes. "Is that our hoodie?" Jake asked tugging at the hoodie the boys always wore until recently. You giggled, "Maybe~" you said moving towards the door. Jake laughed and followed you grabbing your purse for you and his wallet.

'Make sure she doesn't hurt herself. Especially now'

'No spicy food or raw fish!'

"Alright , alright calm down , I've got herJake said. Marc and Steven must have been giving him a lecture what he has to do to keep you safe. You smiled softly and held Jake's hand as you walked to the local cinemas. You walked in and Jake bought the tickets to your favourite movie along with your favourite snacks , drinks. You sat down in your seats and you began munching on your snacks as the movie started. You giggle at some funny parts in the film and leaned against Jake when you started feeling sleepy and he smiled. "Let's get you home my love~" He whispered taking you home by carrying you bridal style. Once you were both home , Steven took over and helped you change into your pyjamas and tucked you into bed smoothing out the sheets around you and strokes your hair. "Did you have fun tonight?" He whispered , you nodded softly and he smiled kissing your forehead. "Good baby , I'm glad you did." Steven said.

You smiled and leaned into his touch before he climbed into the bed with you and cuddled up to his chest. "How have they been today? Any weird cravings at all?" Steven asked. "Surprisingly no , they've been rather relaxed all day." You responded, Steven smiled and moved his hand down to your growing bump and rubbed it softly feeling the baby kick where his hand was. "Hi little one~ thank you for not causing mummy any trouble today." He whispered, You smiled and he leaned down kissing the bump softly and sighing. "Can you hurry up and make an appearance? Mummy and daddy are waiting for you , You've got papa Marc and Jake waiting for you as well, extremely cute clothes and toys." Steven listed. When you told the boys you were pregnant , They made a deal with Khonshu. If they had to go on a mission , he would watch over you if you were by yourself .

"This baby is going to be the most safe and protected baby ever." Jake said.

"Agreed. Anyone lays a hand on them or her? Instant death." Marc spoke.

"Marc no! No death around our baby thank you very much."