They Feel The Baby Kicking.

(This was suggested by dedicatedfanperson!!!!! Send in anymore requests you guys have!!)

Marc : He was currently laid on his tummy with his head beside your bump as he massaged it carefully with his hand. "You know , mommy and daddy are waiting for you to show up little one, ever since mommy started growing you in her belly." Marc said quietly since he feared waking you up since you had just managed to fall asleep. He could feel every rise and fall of your tummy and smiled knowing the baby was healthy. He felt a soft kick beneath his hand and sat up slightly still being careful not to wake you. "Do that again bubs.." he whispered and the baby kicked again making him smile. "There you are little one~"

Steven : Steven spent every waking moment making sure you and the baby were safe. He gave you blankets to keep you both warm even though the baby is still in your tummy, he got you your cravings when you wanted something. Steven spoiled you and the baby every chance he could and he adored every second. You were sat on the couch wrapped in a blanket as Steven was messing about in the kitchen trying to find the craving you wanted when you felt the baby kick you softly. "Steven come here!" You called out , He rushed over straight away and you took his hand placing it where the baby had kicked and they kicked his hand. "Wow..they're strong~"

Layla : Honestly, she's more excited than you about the baby. She spends every minute either rubbing your bump softly or sorting out the baby clothes ready for the baby to arrive. You smiled watching her organise the baby's little wardrobe whilst sitting next to their bed watching her sort the little socks , baby grows and actual outfits that you'd dress the baby in. You didn't know what you were having yet so you didn't get any specific colours for them. "Hi bubba~" Layla said leaning down and kissing the bump softly before feeling a soft kick on her hand. "Oh , they know their mama~". It's safe to say , she's never letting go of the baby once they're born.

Jake : Jake never thought he had a family. But now he met you , he's got Marc , Steven and the little baby growing inside your tummy. Jake often stayed up during the night watching over you and the baby so he could keep you both safe. "Hey little bambino~" Jake whispered leaning down to the bump stroking it with his thumb. "Mama and Papa are so excited for you to arrive , See Papa didn't know mama was pregnant with you until two months ago so papas been keeping you and mama safe." He continued quietly afraid he might cry. A stray tear rolled down his face and he felt a tiny kick underneath his hand. "Papa loves you so much.. I'll never let anything happen to you."