You Say Their Full Name.

(This was suggested by the wonderful G-GredandForge25-!!!! I decided to give Steven's a romantic twist! I hope that's alright!)

Marc : "Marcus Spector!" He heard you yell from the kitchen. Marc's eyes widened as he walked out to you looking at the burned tray of brownies. "Yes honey?" He asked softly , You giggled and pulled him closer. "Next time you wanna make something , ask me and I'll help you with it instead of you trying to burn down our apartment okay my love?" You asked kissing his cheek and cleaning up the mess. Marc stares at you blinking several times. "You mean to tell me , you screamed my name and not in the way that I'll be making you scream it later , only to tell me to ask you for help next time I'm baking?" He asked crossing his arms. When he crossed his arms making his muscles protrude from the sleeves , you were fucked.

Steven : You pouted softly seeing the romantic set up that Steven had left out for you. Your favourite flowers on the table along with a brand new teddy , some chocolates and a cute little card telling you how much he loved you. "STEVEN GRANT GET YOUR BUTT HERE!" You yelled happily. He instantly ran to you and relaxed seeing the smile on your face. You kissed him softly surprising him and Steven quickly wrapped his arms around you steadying you both and pulled away slowly. "You scared the living daylights out of me woman." He mumbled , his lips touching yours lightly. "I love you so so much." You said playing with his hair , "I love you too Mrs Grant."

Jake : 'Fuck , fuck fuck! She's gonna fucking kill me!' Jake thought to himself as he tried scrubbing blood out of the carpet. He didn't realise that he had cut his leg and accidentally got blood on your carpet. So he was now on his hands and knees trying to get the blood out of the carpet before you came home. "What are you doing?" He heard you ask. He instantly turned around and tried hiding the stain by making a funny pose. "Nothing darling." Jake answered , you glared at him slightly and he moved revealing the small blood stain. "Jacob Lockley." You said sternly. He prepared himself for the scolding and-"YOU HURT YOURSELF AND DIDN'T TELL ME?!" "WHAT!"

Layla : "LAYLA EL FAOULEY!" You screamed noticing the broken vase on the floor. "I know I know I'm sorry , It was an accident I didn't mean to break it." She rushed over begging you. You looked at her and sighed softly pecking her cheek. "You didn't hurt yourself right?" You asked , Layla shook her head with a small smile on her face. "I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself but please clean it up before you do alright? I don't want either of us getting hurt because of some broken clay." You said hanging your coat up on the coat rack and making yourself and Layla a cup of coffee to enjoy when she was done. Layla sat beside you and sipped on her coffee as you decided to have a movie night on the couch wrapped up in your favourite blankets with your favourite snacks.