You Clean Their Injuries/Tend To Their Bruises.

(Suggested by the wonderful G-GredandForge25- once again!!)

Marc : He had come stumbling into your apartment. One hand was covered in blood holding onto his side and he had a gash on his forehead. You gasped and he stumbled over to you hugging you with his good arm and sighing softly. "You smell good.." you heard him whisper , you rolled your eyes and moved him over to the couch where you already had the first aid kit out and waiting. "Shirt off Mr." You said. Marc looked at you with a soft smirk, "Baby... right now? I feel honoured." He said. You blushed and sat beside him once he had removed his shirt and took care of the bloody hand first. "This is gonna sting a little okay?" You pre warned   him before starting to wipe all the blood away.  Marc winced softly holding onto your waist with his good hand and sighed tilting his head back. "I love you Marc but for the love of god , please don't bleed out on my couch."

Steven : You were in the kitchen cooking dinner and Steven stumbles in. "Hey sweetheart." He spins trying to hide the pain in his voice. "Hi.. oh my god!" You said turning to him and noticing the state. Dried blood covering his chest , bruises on his knuckles. Steven smiled innocently and watched you as you marched over taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom. "You. Mr Grant , are gonna scare me to death one day." You said helping him remove his shirt and cleaning the stab wound he had. "I'm sorry , I don't mean to scare you." Steven said softly , he was holding onto your arm slightly as you had to use both of your hands and you sighed softly. "I know you don't , I'm just scared I'm gonna lose you because of that stupid pigeon." You said cleaning the blood from his chest. Steven smiled softly and hugged you to him being careful of his chest and sighed. "You'll never lose me sweetheart."

Jake : This man came home with every single wound possible. Bruised cheek , split lip , black eye , stab wounds. You were genuinely surprised that he hasn't died yet. You were currently with him in the bathroom as he was bleeding far too much and you were tearing up.  "Princess... please don't cry" He said wiping your tears. You carried on cleaning the stab wounds and wrapped his torso in a bandage instead of using several small bandages. You stood up properly and took care of the cuts on his face. "I can't help it... one day I'm gonna open the door and it's gonna be a cop or something telling me they found your body." You said quietly. Jake sighed softly and rested his forehead against yours gently stroking your waist. "Baby, The only bodies they will find , are the ones of those who dare try to harm you. As long as I'm alive , no one will ever hurt you." He mumbled softly.

Layla : You brought out the first aid kit as Layla notified you that she was on her way home and you knew she had bruises and cuts all over her arms due to the picture she had sent of her clothes. She walked through the door and you instantly took her bags and her weapons from her setting them down next to the bathroom. "Come on you." You said leading Layla to the couch where her clean clothes were waiting and you sat her down. "I'm sorry , I didn't expect to get into a fight whilst I was out." Layla said softly as you started cleaning the marks on her. "It's alright baby , as long as I know you're alive then I'm happy." You replied wrapping her wrists up in the bandages. She smiled at you and kissed the top of your forehead softly stroking the back of your hair. "I love you" Layla said. You smiled and finished cleaning her up. "I love you too baby."