Part 13

Lili- I have to get dressed...can you keep an eye on her?

Cole- Duh, come here princess, let's go make some breakfast.

He picked her up and carried her out of the bedroom allowing Lili to get herself ready, and as soon as she walked out she saw Gracie helping Cole put food on the table. She was an amazing little helper.

Lili watched for a moment before walking over and helping them, then they ate all together. And as soon as they were done, they grabbed all of their stuff and left for work. Gracie had slowly become more and more talkative so while they were in the car she was having a full conversation with Lili and Cole about a dream that she had the night before. She was talking about how she lived in a beautiful castle with a pet bunny and her mommy was her best friend. She told the whole story and finished as they pulled into the set parking lot.

Instantly Lili got out of the car and helped Gracie down while Cole grabbed a few things that they had brought for Gracie.

It was almost 9:00 so they quickly walked to the meeting room where everyone was supposed to be, and as soon as they arrived they heard a bunch of voices from inside. But before they walked in Lili looked towards Cole. He could tell she was nervous so he grabbed her hand while she also held onto Gracie tightly, then they walked into the room together. And instantly everyone's eyes were on them.

Cole- Hey guys, how've you been? (chuckles)

Cami- N-No way!

Casey- Holy crap.

Mädchen- Um, Lil's...

Lili- E-Everyone, I'd like you to meet Gracie, my daughter.

At that moment it was like all the air in the room had been sucked up and there was quite literally none left.

Kj-What?

Madelaine- W-When..?

Vanessa- H-How..?

Roberto- Guys, let's not bombard her with a bunch of questions, I'm sure she's been having to answer a bunch for the last few days already.

Lili- It's okay, I was prepared for this so...what do you want to know?

Everyone: Everything.