Part 17

Lili- Hey sweetie, are you well rested?

She nodded as she laid her head on her chest. Lili ran her fingers through her hair and kissed her head softly before looking down at her phone...that's when she saw the time.

Lili- Oh shoot, I have to get ready for my scene with Cami. Cole, you don't mind staying with Gracie, do you?

Cole- Of course not, Lil's.

Lili- (sighs) Okay...baby, I have to get back to work but you're going to stay with Cole, okay?

Gracie- When will you be back?

Lili- I'm not sure, but it shouldn't be too long.

She nodded and hugged her mom before hopping off of her lap and going back over to the couch. Lili walked back over to her and knelt in front of her before kissing her softly, but then she really had to leave.

Lili- I love you, I'll be back soon.

She nodded and watched her mom leave, then she curled into the corner of the couch as she watched Cole walk over to her. He sat next to her, leaving some space, before asking her what she wanted to do for the time being. She just shrugged, kind of being nervous to respond, but luckily Cole could tell and brought his hand out to her.

Cole- Gracie, I know you're nervous around everyone right now but no one is going to hurt you, we all just want to make you happy. Will you come with me somewhere?

His hand was still out to her allowing her to look at him before taking his hand, then the two of them stood up. The two of them left the trailer and began walking somewhere, but they had to leave the set to arrive there. Finally after a few minutes they arrived at an ice cream parlour. Gracie's eyes lit up as she realized where they were, and Cole was just happy that she was happy.

Cole- Alright sweetheart, do you know what you want?

Gracie- (shakes head) Can you lift me? I can't see the flavours.

He chuckled before pulling her into his hip, bringing her around to all of the flavours, before she picked.

Gracie- Can I please get a scoop of cookies and cream ice cream with rainbow sprinkles in a cone? (softly)

Worker- Of course, anything else?

Cole- I'll do the same thing, without the sprinkles.

Worker- Alright, is that it?

Cole- Yes ma'am.

Cole paid for their ice cream and they got their cones before going and sitting on a bench outside of the ice cream parlour. They ate their ice cream quietly for a moment but then Gracie looked up at Cole with a nervous look on her face.