Part 38

Lili- I missed this. (giggles)

Cole- Me too, we need to have Cami, Madelaine and Vanessa watch her more often.

Lili- (giggles) Cole, we can't just toss out my daughter so we can go have sex.

Cole- Why not? (pouts)

Lili- (laughs) Because we can't. We'll find more time for just the two of us, I promise. But we should probably get dressed soon and check in with Cami.

Cole- (sighs) Okay, but just a few more minutes.

Cole pulled Lili closer, making her laugh once again, but after a few minutes, the two of them got up and got dressed before heading back over to Cami's trailer.

Madelaine and Vanessa had left since the two of them had to get back to work, but Cami was still sitting in the trailer, with Gracie in her lap playing a game on her phone.

Lili- Alright baby, it's time to go.

Gracie- Aww, I don't want to leave.

Lili- I know sweetie but Cami needs some alone time before she has to get back to work, and we need to go home.

Gracie- Okay, but can we play more tomorrow?

Cole- We aren't coming to work tomorrow, sweetie...but on Monday you can play with everyone again.

Gracie- (sighs) Okay.

Gracie got up and hugged Cami tightly before walking over to her mother and taking her hand.

Lili- Thank you again for watching her, Cami.

Cami- Of course...and keep me updated on everything. (softly)

Lili- (sighs) I will. *mouths* He's coming over tomorrow.

Cami sighed and got up, hugging Lili tightly before pulling away and looking into her eyes.

Cami- Everything is going to be okay, but call me if you need anything.

Lili- (tears) Thank you, I will.

The two hugged one more time before Cole wrapped his arm around Lili's waist and led her out of the trailer.

Gracie was still holding onto her mothers hand as they walked back to their trailer to grab all of their things, but then they went home...and Lili couldn't stop stressing.

--

Gracie was all cleaned up and was about to go to bed, but she was still talking to her mom and Cole, laying between them in their bed.

Gracie- What are we doing tomorrow?

Lili- U-Um, someone is actually coming here to meet you?

Gracie- Who?

Lili- A-A friend.

Gracie- A friend? Is it someone I know?

Lili- No...h-he um, he- (nervously)

Gracie- Is he my dad? (softly)

Lili got really quiet and nodded, but then she spoke once again.

Lili- How did you know?

Gracie- (shrugs) You never talk about him, I just guessed...is he nice? (softly)

Lili- H-He wasn't the nicest to me, but he really wants to meet you.

Gracie- No.

Lili- Gracie-

Gracie- (shakes head) If he was mean to you then I don't want to meet him. (tears)

Cole- Sweetie, he really wants to get to know you.

Gracie- I don't care. (tears)

Lili pulled her daughter into her lap while wrapping her arms around her small body, then she kissed her head softly.

Lili- He might not be around that much, we just need to see how tomorrow goes, okay?

Gracie nodded and snuggled into her mothers arms, and after a few minutes Lili brought her to bed. But as soon as she was asleep, Lili went back to Cole and collapsed in his arms.

Lili- I didn't think she'd react that way...I especially didn't think she'd know who I was even talking about.

Cole- I know, I know, I wasn't expecting any of it either...but she's a smart kid.

Lili nodded and looked down at her lap while she continued to speak.

Lili- What if him being here causes her stress.

Cole- Lil's, we can't be asking what ifs right now, we just have to get through tomorrow and then go from there.

Lili nodded once again and curled into her boyfriend's arms before shutting her eyes and letting out a deep sigh.

Cole- I know you're stressed right now, why don't you just go to sleep?

Lili- It's too early.

Cole- No it's not, just fall asleep now to get a good night's sleep and then tomorrow you will be well rested and ready for whatever tomorrow will bring.

Lili- (yawns) Okay, I love you.

Cole- (chuckles) I love you too baby.

She shut her eyes and fell asleep within a few minutes, but Cole didn't fall asleep for another few hours.

He couldn't stop thinking about Lili's ex and what would happen with him in their home. But eventually he was able to turn off his brain and fall asleep, holding his girlfriend tightly.