Part 23

Cole- Turn around and get on all fours.

Instantly her face flushed red before she smirked at him. She turned and arched her back with her ass up in the air, and he moaned as he began to pull her back against his dick. He found her hole before pressing himself into her vaginal depths once again. She let out a loud gasp, arching even further as her fingers grabbed the bed.

Lili- I–

He thrusted faster and harder, their skin slapping. His fingers went to her hair, pulling it as she tried to keep herself quiet.

Cole- I'm going to cum so fucking deep and hard in you, Lil's.

He moaned as he felt her clenching. Then his hand harshly came down on her ass as she whimpered, throwing herself even more into the bed. He slapped her ass hard again as he stopped thrusting completely.

Lili- Fuck, Cole...you aren't wearing a condom.

Cole- It's okay, you're on the pill.

She pulled herself forward, pulling him out of her, but then she felt his cum inside of her.

Lili- S-Shit.

She got up and ran into the bathroom, and Cole was confused as hell. They had had sex without condoms before, so he didn't know why she was acting the way she was. He threw in some sweat pants before getting up and walking into the bathroom to see Lili on the toilet while crying.

Cole- Lil's...

He ran over to her and knelt down while placing his hands on her knees.

Cole- Baby, what's wrong, why are you freaking out?

Lili- I can't get pregnant right now, I have too much going on. (cries)

Cole- I know hon, but we've had sex without condoms multiple times, and you're on the pill, don't stress.

Lili- I'm just scared to get pregnant again. (tears)

Cole- Why? (softly)

Lili- My pregnancy with Gracie was terrible. My boyfriend left me, my parents kicked me out, I was alone, and I had a few complications as well...it just wasn't a good experience. (tears)

Cole- Do you want to talk about it?

She turned away from him and shut her eyes as she began to cry harder. Cole sighed and picked her up, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist, then he placed her down on the counter.