Part 26

Gracie- Hi Cami!

Cami- Hi beautiful girl! What are you three up to?

Lili- Well we just got here, but we have a scene in about an hour, do you think you could watch Gracie then?

Cami- Yeah! Of course! Madelaine, Vanessa and I were planning on going to lunch together, and if you're okay with it, I could take her along with us. We're not going very far, just to the cafe down the street-

Lili- I'm okay with that! What do you think, baby? Do you want to go to lunch with Cami, Madelaine and Vanessa?

Gracie nodded with a small smile on her face, but then she got shy and hugged Cole tightly.

Cami- Oh my god, she's the cutest!

Lili- (giggles) Thank you, Cam...Cole and I need to drop our stuff and head to the hair and makeup trailer, but can we drop her off at your trailer in about 45 minutes?

Cami- Of course! Can't wait!

Lili- Thank you so much, see you in a few!

Cami waved and walked past them to head to her trailer while Lili and Cole went with Gracie to theirs to drop their stuff off. Then they went to hair and makeup. The whole time Gracie sat in Cole's lap on his phone while he and Lili talked but as soon as they were done they had to bring Gracie over to Cami. The little girl was holding both Cole and Lili's hands but as soon as she arrived and heard more than one voice, Gracie hid behind her mom. Cami noticed that she was hiding and went over to her, kneeling in front of her before speaking.

Cami- Sweetheart, I know you're scared
because we're all new to you but we just want to get to know you and play with you.

Gracie nodded but continued to hug Lili's leg as Cami stood up. Then the young brunette looked at the two in front of her.

Cami- If she's too scared to go to lunch then we don't have to, I can just take her-

Madeline- Yes, we don't want to make her nervous.

Lili- I appreciate that, but I honestly think she should go with the three of you, it'll make her finally warm up to all of you.

Cami- Are you sure?

Lili- Yeah, she'll be okay.

Lili turned around, kneeling in front of her daughter, but then she curled into Cole's leg.

Lili- Baby, you have to go with Cami, Madelaine and Vanessa now. But we'll see you soon.

Gracie nodded and wrapped her arms around Cole's leg, causing him to kneel in front of her as well...then she wrapped his arms around him. He stood up and held her tightly before kissing her cheek, but then he and Lili had to go.

Cole- Alright Gracie, Mommy and I have to go, but you're going to have so much fun today!

She nodded slightly as he placed her down, then she walked over to Cami and stood by her legs. She waved her parents goodbye and as soon as they were gone she turned towards Cami and raised her arms up to her, allowing her to pick her up.