Manabe Jin'ichirou x reader:How to play SMIH

Manabe Jin'ichirou a.k.a Zippy Lermer
(WAHAHAHAHA!!!told ya I'll do everything that the readers ask!and you were ask for another!dedicated to akemi_64 !!!

Manabe:WHAT!?

Minaho:good luck man

Manabe:oh my freaking gods!!but why me!?

Orison:because you're cute and adorable that's why and say thank you to akemi-chan for saying that your first story was great!no meanies allowed!

Manabe:fine.....thank you akemi-chan

Minaho:wohhoooooo!!good thing no one ask for me!

Orison:let's get on the story!oh and congrats Shan-chan!!you just kissed someone!!!nyahah!oh and I got this idea from our chat so.......no objections....it's hard to think of a plan for Manabe...

Manabe:no way I'm gonna play that game with a random girl!!

Minaho:meanies are not allowed!*smack Manabe in the head*

Orison:on the story!oh and SMIH means 'Seven Minutes In Heaven'

I DONT OWN INAZUMA ELEVEN/GO/GO CHRONE STONE/GO GALAXY OR ANYTHING BUT MY OC

(F/N)-first name
(L/N)-last name
(H/C)-hair color
(E/C)-eye color

W/N:A BIT MAJOR OOCness

==================================================

"what do you mean night over?" you asked Shan "you know...we'll stay at Tenma's house" she said "and Manabe is invited and is confirmed that he is coming" she said and wink making you blush...yup...your forever crush Manabe Jin'ichirou...the nerd (sorry...that really hurts)

"and we are all invited?even me?" you said and she nodded "don't worry if anything Manabe did something to you I'll be sure to kick him with all my strength" she said and you laughed...Shan(actually Always_Shan)was your best friend and you were one of the manager in Earth Eleven...everyone knows how hard to have a crush on a nerd(irk!) but for you it was nothing,it was like only a normal thing a person would feel...you like everything about Manabe...his adorable face,his attitude even if it's like blah blah blah you need logic,and his intelligence...so here you are going to your captains house that your crush will be too...

-Time Skip brought to you by Annabelle-

Annabelle:.............

Manabe:she's just a toy how would she move...tch...just a toy after all

Annabelle:*turns head to Manabe*

Manabe:0_0.................*runs away from her while crying*FOR GODS SAKE SAVE ME FROM THIS CREATURE!!!!

Orison:you told her she was a toy so you deserve that!

-Back to Normal-

"minna!!" Shan shouted while running and dragging you at the same time calling the teams attention...when they notice the two of you she stop calling them making your ears feel relax...you look around and definitely saw the lavender-head talking to Minaho...you blush a bit and controlled it before he face the two of you...

"yo Shan!(f/n)!" Shinsuke said and Tenma smiled at us "ohayou!" he said and you waved at him and took a heavy breath when you stop running...
"so everyone's here...let's go!" Shindou said

-Time Skip brought to you by Manabe-

Manabe:remember you always need logic so bye!

Orison:-_-" lame dude....