O'ly Sh't

Konishiwa....

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long, and for does who's waiting for their request.

It's hard to keep up when I have school and blah blah blah blah things... I have bad news and good news... the good news is...

I CAN REACH MY DREAM!! IVE BEEN A TRAINEE FOR 5 YEARS AND AN BUSINESS FOR A DANCE CLUB ASK AND I GOT ACCEPTED!! actually this happened a year ago -.-'...

I was studying to be in a group and been working very hard hehe. I'm working for song producer and a choreographer but song writer is the best... they accepted me in a group and guess what... this part has one bad news...

I'm alone... in an all boy group... I'm the only girl...

But it was fun being with them!! :D I'm more close to boys than girls (boys and girls, get me? only Kpop fans can understand.)

And the bad news.....

No wifi sucks betches

(I only connect in the neighbors wifi... soooo... sorry?..)

Forgwive mwe pweaseeeee....

Or else, I'm gonna kill you with my puppy eyes!! No, I don't have puppy eyes...

When there was no wifi, I got stuck in my other account and wasn't able to log in here... so I spend my life there writing other stories when I have plots for this books... and guess what... I forgot everyone of them...

Oh and I still have to practice our broadway and speech quire... and I joined singing contest...

And... the worse thing...

They said I need to join the quiz bee... since I'm one of the top 8's... so sad... I know...

BUT IM NOT LOOSING MY SWAGNESS!!

so, let's end this note here? hehehehehehe :D

~Orison