Amemiya Taiyou

Request for blancav1

OHAYOU!! ANNYEO-- ok ok stop speaking in damn shit Korean Orsion.Sorry, I've changed for the past months and... bad news... I'm a kpop lover now...

I know... but I'm still an otaku!! But I haven't watch for too long that I forgot a little about IE but I still remember some of it! Oh I have another account where I pour all my imaginations when I can't face you guys. It's WooziXW ... Anyone a fan of Kpop? I do a fanfic about them! Ok... nevermind...

________________________________________________________________

"AMEMIYA TAIYOU!! GET BACK HERE!!"

"TRY ME!!" you sighed, running your hand through your hair in frustration. Why do I have to be stuck with this goof ball? SENSAE!! IM DYING!!

"Giving up already sherlock?"

"Excuse me?" you said grabbing a magazine on the table. "YOU ORANGE HEAD GET BACK HERE!!" you yelled chasing him. He runs around the living room, jumping on furnitures. You definitely wished he wasn't a soccer player. Can't blame him right? Blame the gods, F/N, blame the gods.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT NO NOT THAT!!" he shouted as you grab a hammer from the cabinet.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP RUNNING AWAY YOU GOOT BALL I'LL I SMACK YOU WITH THIS!!" you yelled and he use his arms to cover himself.

"OK OK CHILL DOWN F/N!! I'll stop, geez." he said grabbing your wrist making you drop the hammering.

"Prepare to die Taiyou." you muttered and he shivered.

"Seriously? Calm down babe I was kidding." he whispered in your ear, sending shivers to your spine as he called you 'babe'.

"N-nani?"

"I said I was kidding." he said with a sweat drop. "Now come on, let's clean the whole house ok?" he said and peck you on the lips.

"H-hai..." you said and grab the ham,er from the ground.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!!" he said and grab your wrist again, now it didn't fell on the floor, instead, it fell on his feet.

"OWOWOWOW!!" he exclaims in pain.

"I WASN'T GOING TO HIT YOU!!" you screamed as he sat on the ground holding his feet. You kneel in front of him.

"That... actually hurts..."

"Baka, how wouldn't that hurt? And seriously, you thought I was going to hit you?" (Saw my grammar there?)

"Y-yeah... I think I have my karma..."

"That was your fault anyway... let's look at that ok?" you said and took his feet.

"It's fine actually but... can I get a kiss?" he said with a pout.

"You adorable dork." you said and peck his lips. He grin widely.

"Better now!" he said and stood up straight with a sparkling background. You chuckled, stood up and grab the hammer putting it in the cabinet.

"Now enough play! We have to clean this place before Afuro-san finds ou--"

"No need to say that, I already knew what's happening."

"Oh bless us god."

______________________________________________________________________

Yeah. I know it's short and.... weird...

Manabe:your style of writing changed

Minaho:yeah, instead of being messy it's neat.

Kira:clean freak

Orison:Shut up... did my stories improved!?

Kira:it did... where the hell did you learn those words?

Orison:from other fanfic... WELL WISH ME LUCK TO THE NEXT ONE!!

All:SAYONARA!!

-Orison