Afuro Terumi x Vampire! Reader

Dedicated for SakuraKunoichi

Orison: I did it first since she actually did a summary of the whole story XD

Kira:the story is interesting thou... you'll have four cousins here, all girls

Orison:we'll be doing it first! I hope you like it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You closed your door, walking silently to your school. Some people gave you weird looks since you were actually wearing your hood up and the atmosphere around you was eerie.

Why?

You're a vampire.

Believe it or not, people would say vampires doesn't exist in the world but they didn't know they hide in the darkness. And you are one of them.

Walking to school, getting your books from your locker and heading to your class. You sat in the back, near the window. You wrote notes as fast as you can, before the voice of the soccer team started making its way to your ear. You look out the window, your eyes scanning the field but getting caught by the long blonde locks of the one and only Afuro Terumi.

You had a big crush on him.

But you knew he would never like you because you... you were you. Nothing special. No one ever notices you, except the first week of school. It was easy for you because you won't get included with other troubles. It was easy because you were a vampire.

" F/N~" you heard one of your annoying cousin's voice near your ear.

" Shizuka, stop bothering F/N if you don't want her to suck all your blood." Kira(damn you Orison - Kira), one of your cousin, said behind Shizuka. Kuroe and Keikou at your other side. They were the only one who talks to you. And they're all vampires too. But unlike you, they have connections with humans, even falling in love with them, except for Kira who keeps denying her feelings for the calm headed Kiyama Hiroto. But her gaze to the boy shows that she really likes him.

" You know, if you stop being a cat and talk to Afuro you won't be a stranger to him or even be his girlfriend by now." Kira exclaimed.

" If you just have the courage to confess to Hiroto you won't be just a stranger for him now."

The said girl blushed, glaring at Kuroe. " I do not like him I repeat for a hundred times." you rolled your eyes, letting a small 'pfft' out of your mouth. " Not you too F/N..."

" Well you have to admit you like him." you said quietly, enough for them to hear.

" Piss off F/N." she groaned, glaring at you too. You let a small chuckle out, her attitude was indeed amusing. The teacher entered the room, all of the students going back to their desk as a long lectures about chemistry and science started.

Few hours later

" What!? He accepted your confession!? Seriously!?" Shizuka exclaimed rather loudly, staring at the shy girl sitting opposite of her along with you and your other cousins. Keikou let a small smile lift on her lips, nodding shyly. She just confessed her love to the one and only Midorikawa, and guess what? He like her too of course.