Shuu

Request for @Inazuma_Dream

Orison:Sorry for not updating but... school... starts... tomorrow... and I am not prepared for the test that we didn't take in December...

Kira:for short, it means 'won't be able to update for quite long'

Orison:I was going to say that

Kira:in this story, Fei will be your 'onii-chan' and this story won't take part in the Eden crappy place. Is it called an AU?

Fei:ahaha I think so... let's go?

________________________________________________________________

"F/N!" you look around your room, before turning back to your book.

"F/N!!!!" you sighed and throw a pillow on your face, covering your ears. You can't be hearing things right? I mean, no one is with you in the room so who would call you? If it was Fei, then he would have barge inside your room. Plus, why does it sounds so familiar? Plus, the lamp being the only light is not helping since half of the room is dark.

"God, I want to be deaf."

"FFFFF/NNNNNNNNNN!!" another one, before you heard something hit your window. You stare, hesitating to wether go or not. It may be dangerous or not. And another sound. A ruffling.

"W-who's there...?" you asked, the tree behind your window started to move and a hand came in sight. You gulped, moving away from the window, which is close to your bed.

"F-F/N!"

"Shuu!?"

"SSSHHHHH!!!" he warned, putting a finger on his lips. You stare at shock, watching him as he climb the tree branch.

"W-what in the world--"

"Mind helping me? I'm really having trouble here."

"You were the one who put yourself in trouble." you muttered before walking to the window. You unlock it, before he opens it, jumping in. "What are you doing here?"

"Is it bad to miss you?" he said and you blushed.

"Wha--?" he chuckled at you, putting his hands in his pocket.

"I came to see you of course."

"And you knew that if Fei sees you here, he'll kill you." you said and he just shrug like it was nothing.

"I came to see my best friend is that bad?" he said and his words stings a bit. Only a bit.

"I hate you."

"Yeah, love you too." he said and sat on the floor, leaning on the bed with crossed legs. "So, what can we do?"

"I don't even know now."

"Hey, cheer up. That's not good for your health and I'm here because I'm bored at home and I can't help that your house is close to mine so I decided to come here."

"So I'm just a second-thought?"

"No, it's just that I don't know where else to go." he said pouting like a kid.

"You know where?"

"Where?" his eyes sparkles.

"In your sleep." you said throwing a pillow at him. He keeps whining, getting bored every second and you getting annoyed. You sighed, finally reaching your limits until a knock was made in your door. You gulp pushing Shuu under your bed. You opened the door, greeted by Fei. "Onii-chan?"

"Nothing, I was just looking after you since mom and dad left to do something in the night."

"Let them be pfft." you said and he raise his eye brow at you. "And I mean that."

"Shit?"

"Watch your mouth kid." he scolded and you rolled your eyes before slamming the door close. "You better not do anything reckless!" he shouted behind the doors. "Yah right."

"What does he mean by that?" Shuu asked, sitting like a child on your bed. You sat besides him, rubbing your forehead.

"You know, that thing." he started blushing and you nodded.

"E-eh?"

"Yeah. I know. Now I want to go sleep." you said and lay your head on the pillow. Shuu stare at your figure, chuckling to himself as he hears you yawn. He stood up, pulling the blanket over your shoulder.

"F/N, oyasumi." he said pecking your forehead. He was about to walk before he felt you grab his hand and he turn to you. "Hm?"

"Stay."

"Um, I thought you told me to leave?"

"I didn't said leave, I said sleep." he blush before smiling, walking to your side before tucking himself beside you.

"Fine. Only because it's you." he whispered, turning the lamp off. You chuckled, moving closer to him. He thinks first before putting his arms around you, pulling you again him closer. You bury your face on his chest, taking in his familiar scent. He smiled, after he heard those small cute snores obviously from you. He pulled away a bit, only to look at your adorable face.

"Shuu... I like you..." he blush, cheeks turning pink before he broke into a grin.

"I like you too, F/N." he said planting a kiss on your lips, burying his face on your neck as he falls asleep with you in his arms.

The Morning

"Seriously these two... Shuu, you're allowed to use the front door you know." Fei whispered, staring at the two sleeping peacefully on the bed.

"Geez, you're making me look pathetic who doesn't even have a girlfriend." he said and a chuckle was heard. "Shuu, I know you're awake."

"Have been minutes ago."

"Explanations later." he said before leaving the two. He sighed, smiling at the door. "Protect her, or else you're dead to me."

_____________________________________________________________________

Orison:poor Fei, doesn't even have a girlfriend

Fei:look who's talking

Orison:we're talking about you not me

Kira:-_- look, both of us here are in the same state

Orison:Kira, you have a boyfriend

Kira:a boyfriend because I was ordered to be his girlfriend idiot

Fei:HaHa!

Orison:geez, chill and I need to sleep... it's already 6:50+ in the morning and I haven't yet sleep... OHAYOU/OYASUMI!!

-Orison