Minaho Kazuto

Request for @Makoto-Naegi

Orison:I got inspirations from a song and... I really love this song...

Kira:Officially missing you? That song has many versions by many singers... *whispers* though I like Hong Joshua's version more...

Orison:heard that very clear

Minaho:wait... don't tell me I'll be an emotional guy here...

Orison:what do you think?

Manabe:wish you luck

_______________________________________________________________

"Minaho!! Get out of your room now!"

"No!!" a muffled voice came from the room, obviously tired and desperate.

"Told you Manabe-kun. He won't listen even if you keep banging on his... door... OK STOP BANGING ON HIS DOOR GOD!!" Manabe stared at him with an 'are-you-serious' look.

"You were the one who told me to help Matatagi-kun!"

"I didn't said 'Bang on his door continuously and make a noise to disturb the others'!" he said as the distance between him and Manabe strike with lightning.

"U-um guys take it slow, I think Minaho just needs his space." Tenma said grabbing the two's attention.

"Then why on earth did you called me here?" Manabe asked pushing his glass up. "Don't talk like that to captain." Matatagi warned.

"I didn't told him to call you, I was just saying that you might be a help."

"Oh? And now tell me, why is he sulking in his room?" Manabe pointed at the door, locked and there is zero percent that it will open and a crying Minaho will come out.

"I think he's missing her." Konoha said, before regretting to talk when they all look at her in confusion.

"Who exactly?" Manabe and Matatagi exclaims.

"Y-you know... that girl in our first day in this team and she also came in our every match?... we did saw him staring at her when we took breaks in matches right?" she said trying to sound calm.

"Oh you mean F/N-kun?"

"WHERE!!?" Mimaho abruptly opened his room, wide eyed and tears are still streaming down his face as he looks around.

"Minaho-kun? You've been crying?" Manabe asked wide eyed.

"W-what!? N-no! That's n-nonsense!" he said with a frown and a blush.

"Now that's you're out of your room," Tenma grab him by his shirt collar, "Practice!" he said dragging him in the halls.

"NOOO!! CAPTAIN LET GO OF MEEEE!!"

"Poor guy." Manabe said while shaking his head, trying to sound pitiful.

"Don't care."

~

"He's in his room again." Manabe sighed.

"This been happening in WEEKS!" Matatagi said glaring daggers at the door. "What is he even doing there?" then they heard a loud thud.