Tsunami Jousuke

Request from @ahomine-daiki

Kira:I hate him...

Tsunami:excuse yourself

Kira:I'm not walking

Manabe:if only they can be controlled by remote control... I would turn their powers off by now...

Orison:good sense there

_________________________________________________________________

"Let go."

"No."

"If ever I got a bruise around my wrist I'll kick your sunshine." he lets go of your wrist, and you took a step back.

"Look that wasn't fair!"

"It's just that you're too stupid." he glares at you.

"I said I'll fight fair and square! But what you did back there wasn't fair! Why did you have to tackle him!?"

"Your genius? I don't really care. We're enemies, it's not like I'll be nice to you because our coaches said it's a friendly match."

"But that was harsh!"

"I know, so what? You did saw my team's records of matches right? That's what we always do, so expect that we want to destroy every school that stand in our way, and our twin school's way." you said smirking as he clench his teeth.

"You're going to pay!"

"Yeah right."

~A few years~

"Captain, it's going to rain." Yuo said, bringing her hand out reach to feel the rain.

"Yeah, let's get inside the shcool." you said, getting the agreements of the others.

"Captain, still remember the time when we faced that music groupie thing?"

"Yeah, Tsunami Jousuke, right?" you said and they laughed at your tone, giving you silly faces.

"We need to go home now. It's getting late."

"Go ahead of me. I forgot something from the store." you said, and went away, uncontiously forgetting about your bag and jersy jacket on the bench. You were wearing a shirt actually.

"Oh my god..." tou cursed under your breath, realizing that you left it and it started to rain outside the store. I'm so stupid sometimes.

You run towards the park you were at earlier, not minding getting drench with the rain.

You came to a stop which was beside the street. There was no shelter so you finally know you were going to get sick the next day. But suddenly, you felt something wrapping around you and the rain stop falling over you.

"You could've brought an umbrella with you."

You look beside you, immediately noticing he was holding an umbrella above you and yout bag on his other hand.