A/N... freaking A/N again...

Orison:-_- ugh goddamn this thing...

Manabe:*pats Orison* they'll understand too

Minaho:ok people please forgive our little princes-

Orison:*throws table at Minaho* SHUT UP YOU GIT!!!

Manabe:O_O c-calm down Ori-chan!

Kira:*sighs* let me explain *push glasses* (actually Kira wears glasses and so does Orison but not always) Ori-dono has school and can't do things here or work here yet and because she has so many projects and assignments

Orison:I wanna die now...

Kaori:you can't... because if you do you won't be able to do stories...

Kira:correct *push glasses*

Orison:I FREAKING DAMNING HATE THIS GODDAMN SCHOOL NOW!!!

Manabe&Minaho:-_-"

Kaori:-_-" chill bro...

Kira:well we're supposed to be updating more often but you know this school is interrupting her so we'll say updating won't be fast and we're still not yet done with the request and we're still not yet going to open request because you know... writers block and school and blah blah things...

Manabe:I can curse your school now...

Minaho:huwat?

Manabe:nothing...

Kaori:well that's all for now people and thank you for reading this damn authors note...

Kira:23@@ ?63 ;94 !92 0390@3!!!

Kaori:she means "well bye for now people"

Minaho:she used numbers and others...

Manabe:well write you next time and please do have patience for this

Orison:BYE POEPLE!!!

(oh and people that video there is my class... classroom and classmates... and... I know... we're a bit crazy and our classroom looks like a mental hospital because all of the peoples there are all crazy and insane... and yeah my classmates are so noisy and so freaking damn all messy... and yeah I'm the one who made that video... I mean edited coz my classmate only send it to me on FB... and only Filipino's can understand it... well... my name in YouTube channel is Kira Cuvin... and the other one is kamaru.*********@gmail.com... well I'm not going to say it coz I know how dangerous it is to say the whole gmail or email address... you know... the hacking things... if you want to know my gmail just pm me so I'll tell you... SO BYE NOW!!! COZ THE DAMN HOMEWORKS!!!)

-by Orison and her stupid brain~£££€€€¥¥¥$$$₩₩₩¥¥¥₽₽₽§§§&&&

Truly yours....