Cherry scent

"Ugh!" I punch through the wall at Sonics house. "Yo knux what the fuck!" Sonic yelled. "Sorry blue it's just that I don't know what to do!" I growled and sit on the floor in the hall. "So you take it out on my wall just as you enter my home?" Sonic said sarcastically. "I don't need your sarcasm Sonic....." I said in a low sad tone. "Whoa sorry man...." He replied sitting next to me. "What's going on?" "Promise not to tease me or tell anyone?" I looked at him with a serious face. "I promise..." "Sonic is that Knuckles?!" Tails yelled from upstairs. "Wa-" "Just have tails down here too...." I said. "Wow this is really important to ya..... ok man. Yo tails yeah it's him come down he needs us both!" He shouted. Tails comes down and joins us on the floor. "Ok now tell us man"

It was just another day. Doing my usual morning exercise routine, grabbing coffee from Vanilla's café on my way to meet up with silver for a training technique he wanted me to teach him. Yet today was different when I saw him pull up on his massive Harley Davidson. Shadow is back in town and I walked up to talk to him. He smiled at me when I walked up and he just had this cherry aroma coming off of him. He was talking to me but I didn't hear a word because that aroma was intoxicating to me and I felt my heart racing. Shadow snapped in my face bringing me back to reality and I just felt my face heat up. I got so nervous around him and he asked if I was ok....I lied saying I was and just ran off....

"Knuckles are you saying that.... You might be in love.....with Shadow?" Tails asked and I cover my face nodding. "Damn bro..." "sonic I swear..." "chill knucklehead I was go into say that it's cool if you are and maybe you should try and tell him how you feel" Sonic said. "Easy for you to say..... but I don't know.... I don't want to ruin our friendship if he doesn't feel the same..... just ugh!" I stop myself from punching another hole in Sonic's wall. "Well maybe we can find away" tails said. "Like what?" I replied. "Will figure it out" tails smiled. That made me nervous.

I lay on my couch watching CSI Miami and enjoying some wine. I was about to drift off to sleep before I heard the door knock. I get up from my couch to open the door and froze when I saw who was standing on the other sides. "Um hey Shadz what brings you here...." "What do you mean? You texted me saying to come over and talk about something" he replied showing me the text. "I'm going to kill those two!" I thought but invited shadow in anyways. "Would you like anything to drink?" I asked him as he took off his jacket. "Rum if you have any" "yeah I do just make yourself comfortable" I said walking in the kitchen and sent Sonic and Tails a quick angry text with their replies saying you're welcome with a winky face emoji. I love them like brothers but they really do get on my nerves at times. "Here ya go Shadz I said handing him the glass and sat on the other side of the couch. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked taking a sip. "I.... I... I um.... Do you ever get that feeling for someone and don't know how they would react?" "Everyday...... why?" He asked. "I um..... like you...." "I'm sorry I didn't catch that last part." Shadow said. I mumbled it again god why can't I just say it! "Again didn't hear ya are you sure you're ok?" "FUCK IT!" I yelled as I grabbed shadow and pressed my lips on his. His body tensed up but it soon relaxes and his arms are around my neck. He tilted his head and wedge his tongue between my lips inviting itself into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance and Shadow pins me on the couch without breaking the war in our mouths. His hand starts to trace down my body making it shock throughout. His hand glides under my shirt and feel my bare torso making a moan slip and my tongue surrender. He stops and pulls away with a string of saliva connected between us. "I'm glad you feel the same Knux~" he licks his lips face turning red. I felt my face turning red as well. "How long?" I asked. "A year now~ I couldn't get the scent of mint coming off your body for a long time~" he flirted. "Guess it was the same for me with your cherry scent~" I flirted back. He picked me up and we went into my room giving into our sexual desires.