Video game night~

"HA! 1st place!" Knuckles gloated standing up with a wii remote in his hand. "Beginners luck" shadow pouted but then smirked. "Ok how about we amp up the game a bit" he said. "Oh like what?" Knuckles asked. "Who ever loses strips a part of their clothes." Shadow smirked and knuckles blushes but chuckles. "Ok then" he smiled thinking he's going to humiliate his friend.

Few games later

Knuckles blushes as shadow smirked crossing his arms. "Well well now you got to take off your jeans~" shadow said gloating with his shirt off. Knuckles stood up and removed his jeans blushing a dark red. Shadow admires the echidnas body seeing it with just boxer briefs on. "Damn you don't miss a day do you?" Shadow smiles making Knuckles blush more. "Shut up and play...." Knuckles huffed and laid on his stomach on the couch extension. Shadow loses the next round and removes his jeans making Knuckles's heart race. "Whoa...." He thought. "Wanna continue because whoever loses this one...... he will be completely naked~" shadow purred. "I guess we could end the game if ya want." Knuckles stuttered. Shadow smirked and hits play. "Then shall we?~" he said and knuckles heart was pounding. They played and Shadow slowly scooted closer to the echidna. Shadow lets his driver fall off and tosses the remote before pouncing on top of knuckles. "The fuck!" He yelled as his driver falls off in the game and Shadow grabs his throat. "Looks like we both lost~ now we both remove our underwear~" Shadow hissed and it made knuckles shiver. He felt something hard rubbing between his ass cheeks. Shadow smiles a flipped out his throbbing wet member with his hand still on the echidna's throat. Knuckles felt his underwear sliding down and something wet on his entrance. Shadow quickly slams in and knuckles screams. Shadow covers his mouth the the other hand and starts thrusting. Purple eyes are rolled back as loud moans vibrate shadows hands. Shadow smirked feeling the vibrating moans through the throat and mouth. "Aren't you a good boy~" he purred as he released knuckles throat and mouth making a gasp of air leave knuckles lips. Shadow tanks the long red fur making the knuckles back press against his chest. Knuckles thighs were tied by his underwear as shadow continued to slam into him. Shadow grabs his throat once more and his member with the other. Knuckles eyes rolled back again and moans as shadow starts thrusting faster while jerking him off. "Shadz~" he moaned and shadow thrusts harder. "Fuck~" shadow groans feeling the walls tighten. Knuckles member twitches and moaned loudly as he came. Shadow thrusts faster and came into knuckles as well. Yet the hedgehog wasn't done and flips knuckles on his back back and completely removes his underwear. Shadow the removes his and slams back in making knuckles back arched. Shadow grips his throat once more but not as tight. Knuckles fur hangs off the couch as shadow continues to thrust in him. He felt shadow releasing his throat and licks his neck. Shadow smiles hearing the moans coming from the echidna as he came in him again. "Oh my god...." Knuckles said breathing heavy. "Oh im not done with you knux~" shadow purred as his member throbs inside of knuckles.

"Far from over~"