Second thoughts 🍋

Knuckles stood out on the cold porch as the guys inside the rental cabin crack open another case of beer. Knuckles sighs and inhales another puff from his cigarette. "Hey guest of honor what are you doing out here by yourself?" Shadow said closing the sliding door behind him. "I just needed some air..." knuckles said. "Ah Ok" shadow smiled joining the echidna and leans on the railing. "So the big day is next month you excited?" Shadow asked. "I thought I was but.... He's a good guy and all but to be honest this wedding is to please her parents..... besides I don't really know how to.... Ya know.... "That" with him because he and I never..." "Wait wait you two have been together for over a year and never had sex?" Shadow said shocked and knuckles nods. "Shadow I don't know how to tell him but I'm having second thoughts..... I'm not really happy and like I said it's just to please our parents that's why I said yes......" Knuckles crushed the cigarette bud and cried over the railing. Shadow sighs and placed his hand on the echidna. "Well knux you got to do what makes you happy and I support you ok? Get some rest I'll tell the guys you went to bed." He said and knuckles nods appreciating shadow before heading to his room. Knuckles couldn't sleep as he tossed and turned. He growls and walks outside to the back porch getting ready to light up a cigarette when he sees shadow in the hot tub. Both of them jump and knuckles blushed seeing that shadow was naked. "Why are you naked in the hot tub?" He growled. "Why are you still up?" Shadow hissed getting out and covers himself with a towel. "I couldn't sleep" knuckles said now turned around blushing a deep red. "Well to answer your question I like to skinny dip in hot tubs while it's cold it's good for my muscles" Shadow said tossing in his pants and jacket. "I'm dressed" he said and knuckles turns back around. "Well hello~" shadow smirked seeing knuckles hard on in his pants. Knuckles turns back around blushing heart pounding. "You said you don't know how to please a man~ well how about I show you~" shadow purred. "Wh-what?" Knuckles said. Shadow pins knuckles to the wall red eyes meeting purple. "Sh-Shadow" "Yes?~" he smirked looking at the luscious lips that are desired being touched. "I... I... um.... Mph!" Shadow didn't give him a chance to finish and placed his lips on the red ones lips.

They plop onto shadows bed kissing until shadow starts kissing knuckles neck. The others are dead asleep due to the amount of alcohol they consume as Shadow makes knuckles moan loud when he bit a sensitive spot. "Shadow~ what was that..." "Easy you have a sensitive spot that makes you moan~ I wonder what other spots like that I can find~" he purred making Knuckles blush. Shadow licks the line of the back jawbone making Knuckles shiver. "Fuck~" he moaned. "There you are~ now how about we begin our lesson~" Shadow moaned on knuckles neck. "Please~" knuckles moaned again. Shadow grins and removes their pants and knuckles tank kissing down his body. "First stimulate and prep~" shadow smiled after licking his own fingers. "What do you mean by pr-Ah!~" purple eyes roll back when shadow thrusts his two fingers in the small hole but doesn't move them. He licks up the red member and starts to suck on it. His fingers started thrusting and knuckles starts moaning more. Knuckles grips the sheets as shadow suddenly hits the ball of nerves sending a shockwave of pleasure throughout his body. "OH FUCK~" he yelled and covered his mouth. Shadow continues to suck and thrust his fingers more and scissors his fingers hitting it again. Knuckles bites down on his own hand muffling the loud moaning feeling pleasure shock waves continuing to course through his body. Shadow soon felt the the member throbbing and deep throats the member as hot semen shot down his throat. He licks his lips smiling. "You're ready~" he purred. "What? But I just ca—Aah!~" shadow thrust in Knuckles making the echidnas back arch. "Damn your so tight~" shadow purred and sucks on knuckles neck. The echidna wraps his arms under shadows arms and grips his shoulders. "Please faster~" he moaned as shadow licks his neck. Shadow does and the two kiss deeply as tongues wrestle. Shadow grips the thighs and slams deeper in Knuckles. The echidna felt so much pleasure once the member hits the ball of nerves over and over again, knuckles bites into shadows shoulder making the hedgehog go faster. "God you're so hot~ you feel so amazing and your moans are is so addicting I could fuck you forever~" shadow moans thrusting slowly wanting to savor the hole feeling it sucking him in more. "Damn it I can't get enough of you red~ you're so perfect~" he purred. "Shadow I can't get enough of you either please don't stop~" knuckles begged scratching down his back. Shadow groans feeling the nails scratching down his back. "I'm close knux~" he moaned. "Please cum inside" knuckles moans and grips shadows shoulders burying his face in his neck. Shadow grunts and thrusts faster then holds knuckles closer as he came inside. The two kiss deeply breathing heavily as shadow pulls out. "Shadow that was.... Amazing~ please do it again~" knuckles begged. "As you wish~" Shadow smiled and they kiss as he thrust back in. Knuckles moans breaking the kiss and Shadow pins his wrist shoving his tongue in Knuckles's mouth. He thrust in the cum filled hole slowly enjoying the tightness that stretched out slightly. Knuckles's moans vibrate their mouths as shadow's tongue licks the back of knuckles teeth. Saliva connects there lips and knuckles kisses shadows neck as he thrust faster in him. Shadow places knuckles on his stomach and hold his hips up. Shadow smacks the red ass and Knuckles's tail wraps up his back. Shadow rubs knuckles member as he thrust more. "Oh god shadow yes~ fuck~" knuckles moaned enjoying this pleasure gripping the sheets and he bites them pillow as his eyes roll back. Shadow felt wetness on his hand and grab the red hips pulling him closer as he came inside again. "Oh god~" shadow moaned pulling out. Shadow plops next to him and knuckles smiled widely in the pillow before turning over. "Shadow~" "yeah?" "Can we go out?" Knuckles smiled and shadow smiled. "Sure~ how are you gonna tell your family and your fiancé?" "They'll understand~" knuckles smiled and kissed shadow feeling real happiness.

Knuckles and Shadow end up happily married two years later.