Vampire x vampire Hunter 🍋

Requested by Vivepei I hope you enjoy!!!! Also check out their stories and art it's amazing!!!

Shadow wonders through the woods to check the vampire traps he had set up. "Hopefully I caught a few" he said. When he arrived at the clearing and smiled seeing ashes and dark blood. "Perfect" he smiled and starts burning the ashes. As he goes to reset some of the traps he trips over a root that grown out of the ground. "SHIT!" He yelled and falls into one of the traps. "Damn it!" He yelled once more struggling to get out as he hung upside down. "Great now I'm gonna die... in the most humiliating way possible for a hunter to die." He huffed when he suddenly heard someone coming. "Please don't be Sonic.... He won't let me hear the end of this" he thought. Instead a stunning red echidna merges from the shadows and into the moonlight. "Well well what do we have here?" He smirked. "Listen sir you shouldn't be out here but could you grab my blade from my bag and cut me loose?" Shadow asked. "My name is knuckles and sure" he grabs the blade from shadows bag. "Ya know before I do cut you down I wouldn't mind having a little fun with a hunter~" he grinned exposing large fangs. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!! IM DEFINITELY DEAD NOW......wait fun? What does he mean by.... Oh no....." shadow thought as the vampire came closer. He unzipped his jeans and a large red member bounced out. He forced shadows mouth opened and thrusts the member inside. Shadow gagged at first but his mouth opened wider by natural reaction. The vampire held his head as he thrust down the hedgehog's throat moaning. "Your mouth feels good~ it's so warm and wet~" the vampire smiled. Shadows tears blinds him as he felt the large cock going deeper to the point he felt the tip of the cock going past the adams apple. Knuckles moans not caring about the teeth of his plaything trying to bite down. It only fueled him to thrust more. "Im close hunter~" he said and Shadows eyes shrink when he felt hot liquid pouring in his mouth and in his throat. He coughs up the cum when knuckles pulls out. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!" Shadow yelled. "Im not done with you yet hunter~" the vampire smirked and cut shadow down. He cuts the bottom half of shadow including his pants keeping the top tied up. "If that mouth of yours feels good I can only imagine what your ass would feel like~" he grinned as he grinds his member on the pink hole. "Don't you fucking Dar— AGHHHHH~" the vampire thrusts in shadow making him moan to his surprise. "You feel good in here too~" knuckles smiled thrusting faster. "Ah~ ah~ah~!" Shadow yelled. Knuckles smiled thrusting deeper making shadow moan louder. He hits that ball of nerves making shadow choke on the moans as he goes faster continuing to hit the nerves. "Fuck yes~" knuckles said as he cums in shadow. "That was fun~ thanks my little hunter~" he smiled. Shadow was still dazed as cum drips out of his ass. Knuckles grinned and extended his fangs leaning down to shadows neck. "Now comes my favorite part~" he whispered.

Shadow winced in pain and everything went black.