Bar Breakup and make out (lemon)

Shadow slams down his 5th shot glass of Vodka and asked for another. "I think you need to slow down there bud." The bartender said. "I am the ultimate life form I can handle it!" Shadow snapped. "Whatever ya say buddy" the bartender said pouring another shot for shadow. "Leave the bottle....." shadow said and placed a $600 down. "Ok man" the bartender takes the money and leaves shadow to dwell in alcohol. "Shadz?" A familiar voice said. Shadow looks up seeing a familiar red echidna taking a seat next to him. "Yeah that's my name don't wear it out.." Shadow takes his 6th shot. "Bad day too...." Knuckles said with a crack in his voice. "Sonic dumped me for that pink fake ass bitch......" shadow admits since he can always confide to the echidna. "Wait too?" "Yeah...... you aren't the only one who got dumped." He takes shadows bottle and takes a shot from it. "Silver dump you? Over what?" "Something stupid but whatever I was thinking about breaking up with his whining ass anyways" Knuckles shrugged taking another shot from the bottle. "Damn you got the really good stuff" he said giving the bottle back. Shadow takes a shot from the bottle. "Guess we're both unlucky in love huh?" Shadow hiccups giving the bottle back. "No shit" they continue to taking shots from the bottle until it was empty. The both of them were in no condition to drive so they booked a room above the the bar and laid on the bed. "Yeah know what fuuuuuuck sonic he got a small ass dick anyways I feel kinda sorry for Amy now." Shadow drunkly said and knuckles burst out laughing. "Is he really?!" He drunkenly replied. "Like a inch worm" shadow held up his pinky and the two started laughing some more. "Stooooop just hahahaha!" Knuckles laughed as shadow wiggles his pinky drunkly making sonic impressions. They laugh until their stomachs started to hurt and started taking slow breaths. "Omg that's the first time I laughed that long in a long time" knuckles said. "Same here" shadow agreed. "I mean honestly how could he leave this." Shadow sat up and pulls his pants and boxers down showing his long thick cock. Knuckles blushes a darker pink. "I don't know but I wouldn't mind to have it" knuckles replied in a flirty tone before wrapping his lips around shadow cock. Shadow moans by the sudden action and held the echidnas head. "God your mouth feels so good~" shadow moaned thrusting deep in his mouth. Knuckles swirls his tongue as he sucks on shadow deeper making shadow till his eyes back. "F-fuck!" Shadow yells holding Knuckles's head close to his body and cums down Knuckles throat. Shadow breathes as he lets knuckles head go but suddenly felt the echidna on top grinning. "Oh no I want a turn~" he bites on shadows neck and shadow felt something big slide into him. "OH GOD!" Shadow moans loudly as he felt knuckles starting to buck his hips. Knuckles grips shadows hip more and thrust deeper in the ebony hedgehog making shadow moan uncontrollably. "Fuck you're tight!~" knuckles groaned. Shadow grips the pillow under him eyes rolled back taking in pleasure he's never felt before. He was always the one fucking but was never fucked and it was amazing. He felt filled, wanting more and started begging for more. "Knux please more faster!" Knuckles smirked and heeded to shadow's begs and suddenly hit a sweet spot making shadows body arch in shock. "FUCK YES RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE!~" knuckles keeps hitting shadows sweet spot over and over again until shadows cock shoots out cum on both their bodies knuckles slams deep into shadow cumming inside of him. Knuckles flops on his stomach breathing heavy until his eyes widen when shadow slams into him. Shadow raises knuckles hips keeping his mouth on the pillow to muffle his already loud moaning. He felt knuckles tail wrap around his waist as he dug his nails into knuckles hips with one hand and stoked his cock with the other. "Damn you're big no wonder I felt so much pleasure~" shadow moaned "s-s-so a-ar-are you~" knuckles grunts as shadow slams into him faster. Both their bodies sweating making a slapping noise when shadows body hits knuckles ass. The sloppy wet noises coming from shadow thrusting in and out of Knuckles in between their bodies colliding. Shadow feels knuckles cock pulsing and his hand becomes wet as he fills up knuckles with his semen. Shadow lays back down as they both breathe heavily and feeling very satisfied as they fall asleep.
The next morning Shadow wakes up with his head throbbing and his ass sore. "Why the hell..." he started to say then sees knuckles laying nude under the sheets and blushes. "Omg...." Shadow held his head now remembering what had happened last night and he actually loved it. Knuckles starts to stir feeling the same thing and saw shadow. "Did we....." "Yeeeep" they were both silent just sitting there.

"Wanna go out?"
"We fucked so duh yeah I do"