Snowed in (part 2) 🥶🍋😶‍🌫️

It's been two days since Knuckles got snowed in at Shadows. "So ummmmmm Shadz... great coffee" and it's been awkward around them since both are feeling the strong sexual tension between them. "Thanks" he said pouring himself a cup. Knuckles sips on his and puts the mug down only to spill it. "Shit!" He got up and bent down for the paper towels under the sink. Shadow bit his bottom lip looking as the echidna's rear and couldn't take it anymore. When Knuckles stood back up Shadow slams his body on the fridge and kisses him. Knuckles kisses back and their tongues fight for dominance. Both of them break the kiss and tossed off their shirts before kissing wildly some more. Shadow grabbed and lifted Knuckles ass pinning him to the island counter kissing down his body then licked back up to his lips. Knuckles moans letting shadow love on his body. Shadow glides his hand down knuckles sweatpants and rub the pre off his member and rubbed his tail hole with it. Shadow thrusted two fingers in the line up hole making the echidna gasp in pleasure. The moans vibrate their tongues as his fingers loosen him. Shadow wants to hear Knuckles moan so he started to kiss, nibble and suck on his neck. Knuckles's purple eyes were rolled back as shadow was unknowingly hitting the right spots and his moans are like music to Shadows ears. "Oh god Shadz~" he managed to say. "Am I hitting all the right spots~" shadow purred. Knuckles's let's out a gasping yes and shadow smirks continuing a bit faster. "Oh fuck I'm gonna~" Then a pop and the feeling stopped. "Why did you stop~" he asked completely in a hazy sexual cloud. Shadow didn't answer and pulled the echidna off the counter. He slams him to the hallway wall and the two kiss more wildly pulling off their pants and in Shadows room the boxer briefs before shadow finally had the echidna in his bed kissing his sweet spots once more. Knuckles felt the tip of shadows member poking him. "You sure it'll fit?~" he asked as shadow was rubbing his member. "I~ will~" shadow sat up and smiled as he flips the echidna on his stomach. "Make it~" he gripped the echidna's hips and aimed at the hole he wants to penetrate. "Fit~" With one quick motion he slams his entire member inside the echidna. Purple eyes roll back, body gets a pleasure shock and a loud sexual scream leaves Knuckles's lips. Shadow starts thrusting fast while Knuckles's grips the sheets under him while biting thr pillow. Shadow smiles as the long red tail wraps up his back as the tip lays on his shoulder. Shadow sucks and nibbles on the tip of the echidna's tail making him groan louder. "S-Shadow oh fuck!~" Knuckles couldn't finish his sentence as his lover thrust deeper and smacking his ass making him drool. Knuckles just stared at the bed frame as his eyes, mind and body start to feel light. "He came on his chest and the bed as shadow thrusts much faster then gripped the echidna's hip and slammed deep. His cock pulses as he filled up the echidna who was in pure lustful dreamland. Shadow pulls out and smiles at his load leaking out of the red echidna. He flops next to knuckles who was still a bit dizzy with lust and pure satisfaction. "I never thought you be so submissive~" Shadow smiled.
"Once I rest up I'll show you what that was like~" Knuckles licked his lips. "I can't wait~"

The two sprites high fived and flittered away.