Blind Date

"COME ON SHADOW PLEASE!!!!" Sonic begged the black and red hedgehog. "Why?" Shadow replied. "Because you need to get out more plus you been more sulky since Silver dumped you" Amy chimed and shadowed sighed knowing these two won't stop. "Fine!" He said. "YAY!!" The two high fived making shadow feel like he's going to regret it. "What did I get myself into...."

That night Shadow walks into the Stella Bar Restaurant and was told by the waiter where the reservation table was. It was in a nice corner that made shadow feel comfortable so he smiled taking his seat. He orders his drink and looks at the menu then his watch wondering where his friends are. "Late as always" he muttered. "Here you are sir" the waiter spoke and shadow looks up seeing a red echidna with the most beautiful purple eyes. "Ummm who are you?" He asked. "Shadow are you a friend of sonic and Amy?" "Them and Tails" he replied. "Well sir this was the table you mentioned" the waiter said and the echidna sat down and order the same drink as shadow. "Shadow huh?" He said after the waiter leaves. "Yeah what's your name?" "Knuckles" he replied and picked up the menu. "So how long have you known the hedgehog duo and fox?" He asked shadow. "Helped them out with a mission once and I got sucked into their pool of friends what about you?" "Similar but it was just sonic and tails" knuckles replied. "Ok here are your drinks are you guys ready to order?" The waiter smiled. "We're wait for our friends before we order" shadow said with knuckles nodding. "Oh I didn't know more were coming because the reservation was for two...." The waiter said and flinched when he saw the both of them yelled, "WHAT?!". "I'm sorry sirs...." The waiter shook and they both sighed. "No we're sorry.... Could you give us a minute please?" Knuckles said and the waiter nods before leaving. "Let me guess you had your heart broken by someone and sonic and Amy convinced you to come here?" Knuckles asked. "Yeah I'm guessing tails did the same?" "Yep so I guess we both got tricked into a blind date" he crossed his arms. "Who broke your heart?" Shadow asked. "His name was silver I caught him talking to someone else named—" "Blaze?" Shadow chimed in. "How do you that?" "Because he dumped me for her" shadow said. "Well small world we both got fucked over by the same guy." Knuckles said and sips his drink. "Well his lost because frankly you interest me knuckles~" shadow smiled. "Funny so do you" he replied. They ordered their food and talked more about themselves then agreed to another date.

3 years later they got married and thanked their friends for setting them up on the amazing blind date.