Uno 🍋

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this on game night" knuckles hissed as he and shadow finish up setting the table up. Shadow grins putting the four 2-liters on the kitchen island. "You lost the bet last night~" shadow smiled wickedly licking his lips. "Be lucky I still want to marry you" knuckles growled. The bell rings making them look at the time. "Welp let the games begin and you remember what I set for Uno~" shadow winked. "Just answer the door" knuckles huffed.

"So guys when's the food getting here?" Silver asked shuffling the cards after they all sat down. "About another 10 mins" knuckles said sipping on his grape soda. "Well I hope so I'm starving" Luigi chuckled. "Same here Wegs" sonic smirked. "Well sonic it be soon if you message me back quicllllly" knuckles bit his tongue. "The fuck are you ok?" Sonic asked but the sudden burst from knuckles. "Yeeeep just up sudden jolt in my leg" he lied. "Ooook?"

"Rule number one you make a smartass or annoyed comment with sonic you get a quick one~"

"Knuckles it's ok besides gives us more time to get a game started" shadow smirked. "Ok well deal out the cards silver." Tails smiled. The game begins smoothly and the guys start talking as they play. Then the bell rings and Shadow gets up to get the food. "So how's the planning going knux?" Mario asked. "Good peach and Blaze are a pain in the ass sometimes no offense" "No you got a point when we planned our wedding I was terrified of what Blaze would do if I didn't answer" silver said. "But you guys had a amazing wedding Anyways" tails smile. "True that I still found it funny the bouquet fell into knuckles lap then boom shadow proposed two weeks later." Sonic smirked. Knuckles rolls his eyes annoyed by the comment again before biting his tongue holding back a moan. "Ok food has arrived!" Shadow smiled. The guys continue the game until Mario placed a skip making shadow skip his turn. Knuckles crossed his legs at the longer vibration.

"Rule number 3 if someone skips you get a slow long vibration~"

Knuckles quickly puts his card down and the vibration stops. The game continues until Silver lands a +2 card and knuckles grips his hand at the quick heavy vibration.

"Rule number 2 +2 cards get a heavy but quick vibration~"

Shadow smiles seeing his red lover struggle a bit the more the game continues. "Haha so close to Uno" Luigi called out.  "Not for long bro" Mario smirked as sonic placed his card down. Mario places a reverse card down. Knuckles felt the vibration but it stays. "Oh ho Mario I got a counter attack" sonic smiled and placed a reverse card down and knuckles felt an increased in the vibration.

"Rule number 4 If the reverse or +4 card is placed your stuck with the vibration and it will increase~"

Mario places another reverse card down and sonic does the same. Knuckles's felt his toes curl as he crossed his legs and his fist are clenched tightly trying not to moan and keep a straight face. Mario placed another as did sonic and the vibration increased more. Mario placed another reverse card down and sonic placed a +4 card down. Vibration increased almost to its max. "Uno!" Sonic smirked and that did it. Shadow turned the vibrator on full blast.

"Rule number 5 someone shouts Uno the vibrator goes on full blast u til the game ends~"

"FUCK!" Knuckles yelling making everyone jump. "Who it's just a game dude." Sonic said. Shadow takes pity and turns it off much to knuckles relief even though he already came in his jeans. He cleared his throat mind a bit hazy. "Yeah it's a game sorry...." He blushed. They continue to play until it was time to leave.
After the guys left knuckles removed the vibrator before laying in bed. "You ok babe~" shadow smirked. "I'm never making bets with you again...." Knuckles said. Shadow snuggles up the back of his lover and licks up his neck. "Come on you love it~" Shadow smiled poking his member on the prep hole. "Ok a bit" he admits before shadow thrusts in him. Knuckles moans as shadow grips his hips pulling him closer. "You like this~" he purred pounding knuckles faster at this point. "AH~" knuckles came again. "Wel that answers my question~ shall we continue~" shadow smiled. "Shadow?" Knuckles said and grabs something. He pushes shadow and pins him down on there bed. Knuckles smiles making shadow nervous. "Now I punish you~"

Knuckles smiles holding up a Uno reverse card.