🍋Happy Halloween!!!

"Buuuuutttt knuckles why nooooot!" Rouge pouted. "Because I don't go to parties especially if "He" is going to be there" Knuckles growled pulling out a vodka bottle from the fridge. "Look you and Shadow need to talk about July." "There's nothing to talk about rouge he broke my heart by rejecting me in the most hurtful way...... now please leave my house!" He snapped and the female bat rose her hands in defeat. "Fine whatever Knuckie I'll see ya around" she said and leaves his home. Knuckles pours the vodka in his cranberry grape juice mixed and walks to his couch to watch a horror movie. After the first movie was over Knuckles decided to order in some food before he started the second movie. As soon as he hit the check out button there was a clap of lightning and loud knocking at the door making him jump. "Fuck that was fast...." He thought and went to the door. When he opened it he immediately goes to shut it but the person standing there stops him. "Can we please talk?" He growled annoyed. "I rather be shot than talk to you, Shadow!" Knuckles said. "Look I'm sorry for hurting you I was in shock then I was sent away so I couldn't talk to you!" Shadow said. "YOU LAUGHED AND THOUGHT I WAS JOKING!" "Damn it your so fucking stubborn guess I'll have to show you!" Shadow burst through the door and pins Knuckles to the door closing it. "SHADOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE Y-MPH!!!" Shadow kisses the echidna who was stunned by the hedgehogs actions. Knuckles felt his body relax giving into shadows kiss. Before the echidna knew it the ebony hedgehog had him on his couch gripping both his legs as shadows tongue slips through his lips. He felt his heart pounding when Shadow glides his hand up his shirt feeling every ab on his 8 back torso. Shadow's lips start pressing against Knuckles's neck making him moan. "You feel the same?" "Yes~ that's why I'm doing this~ now how about w~" Shadow was interrupted by the doorbell. "Must be my food" Knuckles blushed. Shadow smirked and gets up getting it for him. He sets the bag down and quickly rejoins the echidna who is still under his control. "Now my sweet Sexy ruby its time I make you scream my name~" shadow grinned and Knuckles blushes a deep red. "Wh-what do yo-you mean by that?" Knuckles stuttered and before he knew it his back was slammed up against the wall legs wrapped around shadows waist as shadow held them. Shadow was biting, licking, and sucking the echidnas neck and enjoys hearing the gasps and small moans from his lips. Purple eyes rolled back  in lust and hands gripping the back quills. "Where's your bedroom?~" shadow whispered seductively before continuing to suck on Knuckles's neck. "Down the hall *gasp* to the left~" Knuckles groaned and gasped. Shadow smirked and quickly took Knuckles to his room. As he laid the echidna down he noticed a drawer on the night stand was open and smiled seeing what's inside. "This is I see~" he smiled reaching in as Knuckles blushes more. "Shad-" shadow places his finger on his lips. "Now now I think it's going to be fun~" shadow smiled pulling a pleasure ring out. The two removed each other's clothes before shadow places the ring around the echidna's member. He turns it on and immediately Knuckles's eyes roll back as he moans gripping his bed frame and legs wrap around shadow. "Damn you're slutty~ now let's double that~" shadow said rubbing lube on his member and position himself. The hedgehog glides his member inside the red echidna. "AGHHHH~" Knuckles hollered and was surprised by the new sound that slipped from his lips. Shadow smiles and thrusts fully in the echidna. "SHADOW FUCK!~" Knuckles yelled in lust. "There it is~"  shadow thought thrusting slow and deep torturing his mate who's eyes couldn't stay open and was moaning his name. He grabs two more pleasure rings and pulls out placing one of them on his own member and flips the echidna on his stomach before thrusting back in. "Shadz!~" Knuckles moaned loudly once shadow place a second pleasure ring on his member turning it on. Shadow thrusts faster at this point gripping his mates hips. The ring on his member felt good as he rams deep in the sweet little pink hole. Knuckles was gripping the sheets and drooling at this point. Shadow loves hearing the echidna continue moaning his name but wants him to lower his voice. Shadow cups the echidna's mouth and rams faster enjoying the muffled screams in his hand. He sees pure ecstasy in the echidna's eyes.  Knuckles felt numb in pleasure and was on the verge of passing out. Shadow puts him on his back slamming faster to the point Knuckles chokes on his own moans. Suddenly his gut tightened and cum shot out on both their chest bit Knuckles felt some land on his face. Shadow wasn't far behind and slams one more time deeply filling up the echidna with his semen. Shadow took off the rings and licks the cum on Knuckles's face. The two lay next to each other breathing heavily. "I told you I make you scream my name~" shadow finally said smiling. "Shut up~" Knuckles's replied.
"Happy Halloween by the way~" "Happy Halloween knux~" shadow replied before Knuckles's pins him and kisses him deeply.

"Now it's my turn to make you scream my name Shadz~"