Snowed in (🥶🍋😶‍🌫️Part 1)

"Want another Angry Orchid Knux?" Shadow asked. "Nah I'm good I got to sober up before heading home." Knuckles's said stretching. "Fair enough" shadow said bringing him some water and popcorn. "So any plans for the holidays?" Knuckles asked. "Nope just sleeping and enjoying my days off what about you?" "Visit my dad then come home to do the same." Knuckles replied and drank his water while Shadow popped a couple of pieces of popcorn in his mouth. Meanwhile in a odd night cloud. "Ugh! Why can't they just go at it already!!!" Said a love sprite. "Because Dandy love takes time" Said another. "But they haven't even admitted that they love each other!!!! It's making me mad!" "Why are you two so fixated on those two?" Asked a third sprite. "Well ronna it's because these two have so much tension between them deep down they want each other!" dandy whined. "Well still leave them alone you know the boss hates when things are to forced. "Fiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeee" the two day pouting and watch the third sprite flitter away. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" "Oh yeah" they fly to the winter sprites and asked them for a favor.

Back with the "lovers"

Knuckles gets up from shadows couch and puts on his coat. "I'll see ya later Shadz" "drive safe" shadow replied. Knuckles's opens the door and is face to face with snow. "Uuuuuummmmm Shad-WHOA!!!!" The snow falls in and on top of Knuckles. "KNUX?!" Shadow bolts into the hall and is shocked by the amount of snow. He sees slight movement as Knuckles digs his way out poking his head through. "Was there supposed to be a blizzard tonight?" He asked as shadow holds in his laughter. "Not really" he said and starts laughing. "Yeah ha ha now help me out!" "Ok ok grumpy" Shadow said and helps the echidna out just as breaking news appears on screen. "Station Square has been hit with a sudden blizzard and there for until the mayor and road hazard confirms it safe everything will be shut down until further notice." The lady said on the screen. "Welp guess your staying with me Knuckles" shadow said. "Looks like it...." Knuckles said shivering from the wet snow all over him. "Come on let's get you a nice hot shower and I'll bring in some clothes." "Ok thanks" Knuckles said heading to the guest room. Shadow shovels the snow back out and shuts the door. "Damn" he huffed. He grabs a black long sleeve shirt and sweatpants for Knuckles from his closet and walks over to the guest room. Once he opened the door he can hear the shower running....loudly. When he turn he blushes a deep red seeing Knuckles naked and the water gliding down his abs to a very nice size member. Shadow starts to feel his heart racing, his member getting hard, and something dripping from his nose. He bolts out of the room and breathes heavy heart just pounding. When he wiped his nose he saw blood on his hand. "Goddamn it!" He thought and bit his bottom lip. "Has he always looked that way...... and why do I suddenly want him?!" Shadow's member pulses so he locks his door and jerks off thinking of himself taking the echidna in the shower thrusting fast and hearing him moan. "You are so fucking good red~" he muttered to himself. "Ah~" he moaned as he released and pants. "Damn.... That was something~" he purred and falls back in his bed falling asleep with his member still erected. "Now let's unlock the door~"
Knuckles gets out of the shower and dries off. "Weird I could've sworn I closed that door" Knuckles said to himself but shrugged it off. When he walks in the bedroom he sees the shirt, boxer briefs and pants shadow gave him and puts them on. He noticed his phone was missing and walked across the hall to shadows room. "Hey Shadz?" He said and slowly opens the door "have you seen..... my..... phone?" He sees the ebony hedgehog alseep with a big member sticking up. "Whoa...." Knuckles mouthed blushing a dark red. He sees his phone on the dresser on charge and takes it leaving the room. "Whoa.... I wouldn't mind having some of that........ wait what am I thinking?!" He shook his head and went to bed heart racing and member getting hard. "Fuuuuuuck me....." he groan andd DD forced himself to sleeep.

"Now phase 2~"