Salt~ 🍋

Shadow was reading a how to spice up your sex life book while sipping on water. He loves his sex life with his husband but he fears his husband would get bored of him. "Shadow what are you reading?" A voice said making shadow jump dropping the book. "Damn it knux don't scare me like that!" Shadow snapped. "Sorry babe~" he smiled and picks up the book. "I'm guessing you're bored with our sex life?" He said to a blushing shadow. "No I was worried you be bored...with me..." shadow said. "Well I won't get bored of you ever shadow. Now how about we take a little trip?~" he smirked and shadow heart raced knowing that tone in his voice.

Awhile later they returned home Shadow was redder than his husbands fur. "What's a matter scared to use our new toys?~" knuckles teased holding up the black and purple bag. "N-n-no" shadow stuttered. Knuckles walks up lifting his chin. "Think about your safe word~ because we're spicing it up tonight~" he said in a seductive tone making shadow weak in his knees. "Salt~" he moaned. Knuckles raised his brow. "Salt?" Knuckles asked. "Shut up and make me your slave already!" Shadow demanded couldn't take the teasing anymore. "Ok then the safe word is salt~"

"Ahhhh~ ahhh~ ahhhh~" Shadow moans eyes rolled back as knuckles was ramming into him. Knuckles grabs the chain that connects the collar and cuffs and yanks it pulling shadow up. "You like being my little bitch~" he groans slowing the thrusting. "Yes~ master~" shadow moans smiling completely dizzy in lust. "Good boy~ now on your knees~" knuckles purred loosing his grip on the chain. "Yes master~" he smiled and gets on his knees. Knuckles unlocks one of the loops on the cuffs. "Hands behind your back~" he whispers in his ear. Shadow does and knuckles turns the collar connecting the cuffs back. The collar slightly chokes Shadow. "You comfortable my little slutty ass bitch~" knuckles asked. "It's a bit tight master~" shadow gasps. Knuckles removes the collar's chain giving shadow more comfort. The chain is still attached to the cuffs and he yanks it. Shadow falls back on knuckles chest and his head lays on his shoulder. "Master please slam into me again~" Shadow begged enjoying this. "Patience my slave~ we got a little teasing toy I'm excited to try on you~" knuckles growled seductively. Shadow was pushed down and felt knuckles grabbing something out of the bag. Knuckles yanks shadows quills placing a pleasure ring on shadows member then cuffs on his ankles connecting the chain to cuffs on his wrist. Knuckles turns on the ring making shadow gasp and thrust in his mouth. Shadow moans vibrates Knuckles member making him groan. "Fuck your mouth feels so good Bitch~" he said and holds shadows head close to his body cumming down his throat. He pulls out and pushes shadow on his side and admires his submissive love. "Want to continue or stop?~" he asked as shadow came on their bed. "Fuck me more please~" shadow begged wanting more.

"Good boy~"