Hot For The Teacher🍋

Requested by SethDragon hope you guys enjoy!!!

Shadow walks in the empty hallway not looking forward staying in Saturday detention. Mrs. Wave was furious with him when he drew a large dick on the white board with permanent marker. Stupid reason but whatever. Shadow opens the door seeing Mr. Echidna typing on the computer. "Maybe it wont be too bad~" Shadow smiled. He has the biggest crush on this particular 28 year old teacher all year. Now that he's eighteen it wouldn't be so bad if he tried seducing him. "Sit down Shadow so your time can start." He said without looking up from the keyboard. "Yes sir" Shadow said and sat at the desk in front. The red echidna stands up from his chair with a folder and places it on the desk. "Stay quiet and finish these assignments." he said and walks back to his desk. Shadow growls and goes to grab a pencil from his bag. He sees he forgot one and smiled. "Um, Mr. Echidna?" Shadow ask. "Yes Shadow" he said turning his head his reader glasses lowered. "I don't have a pencil" shadow smiled. Mr. Echidna sighed and goes into his desk drawer to get one. "Here" he holds one for shadow. Shadow smiled and gets up to get the pencil. One thing he loves about being in the detention room is that there's no windows, the door is solid, and sound proof. "Ya know mr. Echidna I think I deserve a different punishment then just papers~" he smiled. "What are you implying shadow?" He asked not amused. "I mean I wouldn't mind being dominated by you teach~" he purred sitting in his lap. "This isn't professional and you should take y-" "shadow cuts him off and kisses him. He felt the teacher kissing back. "Now I got him~" shadow smiled. "You are bad aren't you?~" he said. "Well what are you waiting for teach~ I'm eighteen now~ fuck me~" shadow grinned and felt his back being suddenly pinned against the board. "By the way call me knuckles~" the teacher smiled and sucks on shadows neck. "Ok knuckles~" he sighs. Shadow unbuckles knuckles pants and was slammed against the desk. "My aren't you horny teach~" "shut up and drop your pants." He whisper seductively and authoritatively. Shadow does and was brought to his knees. "Want me to fuck you then suck" he grinned as he sat in his chair. Shadow didn't hesitate and starts licking and sucking the member while fingering himself. Both males moan enjoying the sensation. "Bend over~" knuckles smiled. Shadow does and gasps feeling the saliva lubed member thrusting inside. Shadow moans and grips the desk and pushed his hips closer to the the echidna who grips his sides and thrust deeper. "Oh god you feel good Shadow~" he grunts thrusting faster. "So do you teach~" Shadow gasps eyes rolling back.  Knuckles thrust faster in his student and smacks the side of his ass. "OH YES!~" shadow moaned louder and knuckles cups his mouth. "This room maybe sound proof but some things can still be heard. If you want me to continue lower your moans~" knuckles whispered and nibbled shadow's ear. Shadow nods and licks between his fingers. "You were craving me weren't you?~" shadow nods pushing his hips more on knuckles. "Well it's a good thing you are eighteen because I would love to have you outside of school~" he purred making shadow more week in the knees. "I would love that~" shadow moaned. Knuckles smiled and thrust harder grabbing shadows membered. Shadow starts drooling and knuckles sit them down on the chair having shadow ride him. He lifts up shadows shirt licking his torso thrusting up in him. Shadow throws his head back gasping for knuckles to cum in him. It didn't take long for that to happens when he held the ebony hedgehog's hips down and unloaded his semen. "Well Shadow I say that's one way of wasting time~ now finish your assignments and if you finish early I'll fuck you again~" knuckles smiled.

"Deal~"