My Professor 💔🍋

I listened to the women cheer and throw their money at me. I wasn't where I wanted to be but I'm close to getting out of this life. I don't like to be a male stripper..... but it's pays off my student debt and kept me from being kicked out of school. My mother decided that drugs were more important than my education so that's why I'm here. I told my boss that I would wear a mask because I don't want to be recognized in public. She agreed and that became my persona that earned me very good money. Good thing too because my professor came in tonight again and luckily he didn't recognize me.

Or so I thought......

I returned to my decent apartment and walked in to the semi empty place. I only had a old couch some weights to keep my body looking and feeling good and a small smart tv in the living room. Fridge full of healthy but cheap food. A toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner and mouthwash in the empty bathroom. And Finally a simple mattress, box spring, and a small table with a lamp. Not much but it's enough for me right now. I look to see that the landlord would be coming soon for my "rent payment" so I took a quick shower to wash out the glitter in my red fur as much as possible and waited for her. Again I'm not where I want to be because I sleep with my landlord to as payment. Yeah she liked me from the start and saw my desperation to find a place... so I agreed and frankly I enjoy her company once awhile. I received a text from her telling me she's out of town and won't take the payment until next month so all the tenants get to keep this months rent. I shrugged and was a little disappointed but I was tired to I guess it worked out. I get out my books and snack on carrot sticks to study for my exam Monday. As I was getting done studying for the night I get a knock at my door. "The hell?" I looked at the time.

3:44am

I only been home for about an hour so who the hell is at the door? I get up and look through the peephole and to my surprise it was my professor. I open the door curious of what he wanted. "Professor shadow? What are you doing here this late?" I asked him. He smiled pushing himself in making me back up and shutting the door behind him. "Oh nothing I just can't wait anymore Masked Ruby~" he licked his lips and my heart stopped. "HOW THE FUCK DID HE FIGURE OUT MY IDENTITY?!?!" I thought and stupidly ran to get my phone in my room. He grabbed me and pin me on my bed. His grip was tight on my wrists and I couldn't hardly move since he had his legs over mine. I heard the click of his belt and the sound of it sliding off the belt loops then he wrapped the belt around my wrist. "Stop please! I don't want this!" I yelled as he rips my tank in half. "STOP THIS!!!" I screamed a bit louder hoping my neighbors could hear. He gags me with my own tank and his hand glides down my upper body. "More beautiful this close~" he said licking his lips. Tears fall from my eyes when he took my pants and boxers off. He parted my legs and admired my body as he unzipped his pants. I saw his erection pop out and I was even more scared. "Just relax and enjoy it~ if you do as I say I'll pay off your student debt~" he hissed and my heart was racing as tears still flowed. "I think that's fair~ a night of sexual disire for your students debt~" he said but I still struggled I didn't want this! "Well I'll pay it anyways and you won't say a thing because I will end your education~" he said and that did it for me so unfortunately I made myself relax a bit. "Good boy~" he purred rubbing himself off staring at my body. He moans as he jerked off but gets up to remove his pants and shirt. I'm not gonna lie his body was stunning but he's taking advantage of me. He finally cums on my body and crawls closer. "I need to be lubed up more~ so you're going to have to work that mouth of yours~" he said said and took the gag down before thrusting in my mouth. He held my head as he thrusted deeper down my throat. He tasted good but again he's practically raping me. "Oh god your mouth feels amazing~ nnnngh~" he thrusts deep and my eyes widen feeling the throbbing and white liquid flowing down my throat. He pulls out and places the gag over my mouth to keep me from coughing up his semen. I saw my saliva and cum dripping from his member and watch him grind it on my sack making my member erect. I screamed into the gag once the tip of his member entered me. Then he was half way in and soon his whole length was inside of me. He did move and licked his cum off my body while rubbing my member. I tried not to moan until he nibbles on the nipple and I let a muffled moan slip. "Good boy now I can start~" he smirked and gripped my legs tightly and started moving. Tears roll down my eyes as he thrust slowly in me. It hurt a lot and I could scream for him to stop. All I can do is lay here and endure the pain that started to go away the more he thrust in me. He pulls out and puts me on my knees slamming back in. I screamed into the gag and he starts really ramming into me. The slap and popping inside are something I thought could be heard when I had sex with my landlord but this was different. He yanks my long red fur sitting me up to lay my back on his chest. He took the belt tied wrist and made me rub myself off holding my arm with one hand and the wall with the other. He started to feel very good and I was oddly starting to enjoy this. He slammed into me and cum filled me. He removes the gag and saliva and cum drip from my mouth. He pulls out and gets up leaving me in my bed. "Please...." "You agreed you won't say a word~" "More....." I said and couldn't believe I enjoyed his rape. "Say again?~" he smiled. "Rape me again..... please I'll be good~" I begged and don't know what came over me. He wasted no time and started again this time I let him hear my moans.

He kept his promise and paid my debt off but he wanted to see me more. I became his little pet and he moved me into a much nicer apartment. I quit stripping and became his toy. Soon he brought his two colleagues a blue hedgehog and white hedgehog and I let the three of them take turns with me. Eventually I got my degree and started working at a very good job but at night I'm Shadows. Overtime he stopped sharing me and I was only his to fuck. Then it turned into more and we eventually got married.

Though it was bad at first I became quite happy.

For the record I don't condone this but unfortunately this shit happens to a lot of people.
This is just a story so don't get mad at me people please