Easter Affair🍋

It's a beautiful spring day in the mushroom square area. Flowers blooming, skies are blue and the sun oh so bright. Yet today is no ordinary spring day it's EASTER!!! Kids collecting their baskets from the Easter bunny and eggs filled with many prizes. Parents smiling as they see the smiles on their faces. Just overall a happy— "WHAT?! DIVORCE?!" —Err holiday?

Amy tosses a tea cup at her husband's head and he dodges it. "OF ALL DAYS YOU PICK THIS ONE TO TELL ME?!" She screamed going to toss another one but her husband cups her mouth and takes the cup away.  "Quiet down the kids are still asleep Amy" knuckles hissed. "And I didn't tell you I want a divorce. You found the papers. I was trying to find a day to tell you Amy honestly." He said and let's go of her mouth. "Why?" She asked. "Amy I'm not happy anymore and you know it fuck you're not happy anymore. So why stay married if we both aren't happy?" "You have a point.... The only joy I'm our marriage is our kids....." Amy said looking down. "Yeah....." knuckles agreed. "Ok well we will go Friday morning.... And sign the papers." Amy said with a relieved smile. "Good and I'm sorry...." "No don't be sorry knuckles we gave it a shot" she smiled and he nods. "Let's go wake the kids from their nap so we could head over to Daisy and Luigi's place." He said and she nods.

Meanwhile

"Shadow you ready?" Silver asked from the bathroom. "Yeah I'm ready just waiting for you" shadow said laying in bed. He flips through his phone in his hidden pictures album and bites his lower lip as he looks at the images and fan arts of knuckles. "Amy you lucky ass bitch." He thought. "So shadow" silver said walking out and shadow casually turns off his phone. "You look nice" he said. "Thanks you ready to go silver" shadow asked and silver nods.

At the party

Shadow sips on kool-aid watching his friends toddlers all laughing and playing wondering if he and silver should adopt. "SHADOW!" He turns seeing a redish pink echidna with hedgehog ears run up to him along with a hedgehog with an echidna tail. "Hey crystal and Stone" shadow smiled scooping they up for a hug. He spins them around in his arms making them laugh. "They always liked you for some reason" Amy smiled walking up with knuckles but shadow noticed a change between them. "That's because he's cool mama" stone said making the three adults laugh. "Alright go on and play with your friends" shadow said putting them down. "Ok!" They both said and run to join the others. "I swear those two Amy giggles. "Well Anyways how's you and silver" knuckles asked. "Umm good..." he lied because he didn't want to ruin the party. "I see well you two talk I'm going to put these cookies on the snack table" Amy said. "Ok" knuckles replied but shadow could tell something was off. "Knuckles?" "Yeah?" "Let's talk somewhere private.... Now" shadow said sternly and they walked out of the living room and into one of the guest rooms. Shadow looks around making sure there wasn't any baby monitors or anything that could him speaking to knuckles. "Ok now talk what's up with you and Amy." Shadow crossed his arms and knuckles stood there nervously. I don't know what your talking about Shadz." He replied but shadow kept staring at him intensely until the echidna breaks. "Ok fine Amy and I are getting a divorce...." Knuckles finally admits and Shadow brows rose up in shock. "Wait whoa for real? Why?" Shadow asked. "We both aren't happy anymore and we fell out of love..... she and I agreed we gave it a shot because the only joy in our marriage is our kids..... we're already agreed on joint custody. I get the kids on weekends and she'll have them on Weekdays. But we agreed we celebrate the holidays together." Knuckles said and Shadow was in disbelief but oddly happy. "So now that I admitted my marital problems what's yours with silver?" Knuckles crossed his arms and shadow sighs. "Ok I'm not happy in our marriage at all.... I don't love silver anymore because it's like we lost a connection but everytime I bring that up to him he disregards it..... hell we haven't had sex in over a year....." Shadows ears folded and knuckles hugs him. "I'm sorry Shadow" he said and shadow hugs him back yet Shadow starts to feel warm when he smells knuckles scent. He smelt like fresh chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven. "Sorry if I smell weird i helped Amy with the cookies she brought" knuckles said kinda embarrassed. "Actually it's quite nice knux~" shadow purred and knuckles felt something poking in his pelvis suddenly. "Sh-shadow.... Um..." knuckles was interrupted when shadow kisses him making his heart race. He wanted to push shadow off but his kiss was so.... Amazing and different.... And he loves it! He starts kissing shadow back pressing him against the door and locks the lock as his tongue slips in the hedgehog's mouth. Shadows heart was racing as his tongue wrestled its intruder. He belt Knuckles's bulge poke him as their bodies pressed together more. Shadow gasp for air as the echidna starts licking his neck. "Fuck me now~ please~"  Shadow begged unbuckling the echidna's jeans. "What if whoa!" Shadows pushed knuckles on the foot of the bed and pulls his jeans and boxers down before sucking on his member. "Shit~" knuckles gasp holding the bobbing head. Shadow loves the length of knuckles and couldn't wait to ride him. He also enjoys the soft moans coming from his lips. Shadow swirls his tongue around the member and sucks deeper. "Sh-shadow I'm— fuck" he holds shadows head down and came down his throat. "Whoa.... That was better than a—whoa!" Shadow pins knuckles down. "Please fuck me~ do what you want~ just god fuck me red~" shadow licked his lips. "You're gonna regret it~" knuckles smirked. They took off their closer and shadow blushes seeing knuckles body and was weak in his presence. "God your body~" shadow smiled. "You like?" "Very~" shadow purred. Knuckles kisses shadow before sliding in. Shadow breaks the kiss as his back arches. He covers his own mouth as he moans loudly. "Holy shit~" he said smiling in lust. "Thrust red don't just lay there fuck~" he moaned and knuckles starts thrusting. "Wow you're tight but loose~ do you play with yourself?~" he groans. "Yes and think of you~" shadow admits but it doesn't stop knuckles from pounding harder into shadow. Shadow bites into knuckles shoulder moaning loudly as his body was enjoying the pleasure. "Knuckles deeper please~" Shadow begged and knuckles pulls out flips shadow on his knees and slams back In thrusting deeper in shadow. "Right there knuckles oh god~" he starts drooling and red eyes rolled back gripping the sheets. Knuckles grips shadows hip and pulls him closer slamming deep in shadow cumming inside of him. "Ohhhhh god yesssss fill me up~" shadow smiled cumming himself. "So you two have fun?" A voice said and they look over seeing Silver with his arms crossed. "S-s-silver! How did you get in here?" Shadow stuttered. "I can teleport shadow remember? You really wanted a divorce so bad you fuck someone else who is getting a divorce as well?" Silver growled but breathes. "Fine I'll let you have a divorce on one condition" silver grins and whips out his member.

"I get to join another round of this little Easter affair~"