After turning 🍋

This is the unseen aftermath from my Knuxadow book YOU WILL BE MINE.

If you haven't read it please do before reading this lemon!

Others who read it enjoy!

Licking the blood off his lips shadow admires his mate as he lays under him. "You are finally mine~" he hiss in victory. Knuckles's body slowly heals the wounds as the alphas mark appears more prominent. The venom erases his past from his mind. He teeth grows his own set of fangs as his throat dries up needing blood. His fur darkens a bit and his body starts to move. Shadow smiles as soon as he sees movement. Knuckles opens his eyes and turn red. When Knuckles's looks up at the grinning vampire alpha he fell in love with him. "Who are you?" He asked. "Your mate my love~" shadow smiled lifting his chin. "My mate?" The echidna moaned. "Yes my darling now~" shadow cuts his arm bleeding dark red. "Drink~" Knuckles grabs Shadows arm and licks the sweet blood from the alpha. Shadow moans and pets his mates head as he drank. "Now you sealed the bonding we are together forever~" Shadow said as knuckles finished feeding. "I'm yours my king~" he replied. "Now my sweet echidna would you like to make love with your alpha~" "yes~" knuckles kisses Shadow passionately pulling the alpha down. Shadow snaps and their clothes fly off. Shadow kisses down and admires the echidna's strong body. Knuckles sighs letting the hedgehog do whatever he wants to his body. Shadow smiles licking back up his mates body and flips him on his stomach. "Now you fully claim you~" he said as his breath hits Knuckles's neck making him shiver. "Please be gentle my love~" Knuckles's begged him seductively and submissively. "I promise my love" he smiled. He licks the back of Knuckles's neck lubbing his member and the entrance he will be dominating soon. He bites down on his mates neck as he starts sliding in. A moan slips from the red ones lips feeling the pressure of the vampire alpha's member inside of him. He doesn't move until the echidna's body adjusted to him then began thrusting. He grips the hips of his mate and start thrusting faster. "Fuck!~" knuckles yelled eyes rolled back. "You like that~" "y-yes~!" "Goooooood~" shadow smirked and continued deeper. He pulled the red fur and licked his shoulder. Shadow felt a tail wrap around him. "Awweee my sweet boy~" he smirked more slamming into him now. "Who's your king~" he whispered. "You~ you're my king~"  knuckles said lustily. "Who is your mate~" he said pulling the hair and knuckles back lays on his chest still thrusting. "You are my love~" "good boy~ Now one last question my darling prince of darkness~ you promise to stay by my side for eternity and rule the night~ to drain blood from the mortal soul~" shadow said and licks knuckles neck. "Yes I will i definitely will my alpha~" he said. Shadows eyes glowed as he came in his mate and a black steel ring appears on his mates finger. "Then it has been sealed my darling" shadow said pulling out and held knuckles close looking into his blissful eyes.

"You become my forever love~"