Factory 🍋

THIS IS A GENDER BENT

"Here's the files you asked for ma'am" said the security guard. The stunning female black and red hedgehog flips through them and smiles when she gets to one in particular: "Whats the info about him?" She said pointing to a picture of a red echidna.
"Oh ma'am I don't think so" "I didn't ask what you think I asked the info." She growled and he sighed. "Fine, Knuckles C Echidna. Worked in This factory for 6 years after starting at the age of 18. No problems model worker and is very respected by his teammates. He's recently divorced with no children and is in the process of getting a new house." "Hmmm very promising but why say you didn't think sonic he was that good?" She asked and saw jealousy. "Oh I see sir well I'm sorry you're jealous of my pick in drivers. You are also 10 years older than me so it won't work out with us" she smirked at the green hedgehog who rolled his eyes. "Fair enough shall I fetch him?" He asked. "Yes" she replied.

"Ah Damn it!" A white hedgehog growled. Knuckles pulls the emergency rope stoping the line and takes sliver over to the tables. "Hey what happened silver are you ok?" their team leader asked examining the gash on silvers arm. "I don't know I was placing the bolts in when suddenly I got cut...." He said and knuckles walks over seeing where silver dropped the drill and saw a sharp piece of metal poking out. "Hey Lu check this out"knuckles said and the team leader walks over flashing the flashlight on the bloody metal. "Yep this is a serious defect I need to call it" he pulls out a radio for emergency contact and then the plant manger while a white bat wraps silvers arm to stop the bleeding. After everything was handled and silver was taken to the hospital for stitches the plant gets shut down. Yet knuckles along with a few others stayed to finish their shifts by cleaning. As they were wiping down one of the break room tables near the line they look up to see a green hedgehog walking up to them. "Mr. Echidna" he said and knuckles sets his broom down. "Yes Scourge?" He replied and scourge smiled. You been chosen to drive home the president who is CEO's daughter Shadeda." "What? Ummm wh—" "He'll take it!" A yellow fox said smiling. "Now wait a—" "Perfect be at her office by 7 Mr. Echidna" he smiled and walks away. "Tails the hell man" knuckles growled. "Hey when someone is chosen to drive Shadeda home they got paid 2X more than a month's salary. You could finally replace your old car" Tails beamed and knuckles thinks about it. "Ok then sweet" he smiled.

Later on knuckles walks up to the office and knocks on the door. "Come in" a sexy voice said. When he walks into the office knuckles was stunned seeing the female black and red hedgehog with alluring ruby eyes and a beautiful smile. "Ah knuckles~ you ready to go" she smiled grabbing her purse. "Yes ma'am" he replied. They walked to the empty parking lot on a cold Friday night where knuckles sees his old car and his dream car parked across the way. "I will send a car to come and get you so you can get your car." She smiled and handed knuckles dream car keys to him. "Honestly thank you for the opportunity ma'am I always wanted to drive these kind of cars since I was little" he smiled and she smiled. "Well then lets go" she said kindly and they get on. She smiled seeing the excitement in his eyes and how they widened with a big smile when he turns it on. The drive was actually pretty good they talked about hobbies and stuff they like to do over the weekend. Deep down knuckles starts to feel something for Shadeda but had to shake it off because she's his boss. Yet Shadeda finds herself really liking knuckles and bites her lower lip. "God I want to see what he looks like without his shirt~ I can see parts of his body from the sweat through his shirt and his aroma isn't smelling it's actually quite nice he smells like Lavender~" she thought and crossed her legs feeling her slit throbbing to be pounded by him. They finally pulled up to the nice house and knuckles helps her out of the car. "Thank you knuckles" she smiled and he hands her the keys. "No keep the keys the car is yours" she smiled and knuckles was confused. "Ma'am I can't accept this it's too much." He said even though he's turning down his dream car. "I insist the car is yours" she smiled. "Would you like to come in for something to drink before you leave?" She asked and he nods gripping the keys. "Yes thank you so much" he smiled.

They plop on her bed kissing wildly as they unbutton their clothes. What started out as just talking lead to slight flirting to a intoxicating kiss by Shadeda leading them to where they lay now. She blushed seeing the ripped and sexy torso of the echidna as he admires the beauty of Shadeda's body. "What are you waiting for big boy~ fuck me~" she purred and he grips her hips and enters her. "OH FUCK YES!~" she screamed making him start thrusting. She pulls him down and rides him. "You're a goddess~" he said and grips her hips thrusting up in her. "And you're a god~" she moaned gripping his legs for balance. The moans and grunts fills the room as it continues to get steamy between the two. Knuckles grips one of her breast once more but lifts her in his lap slightly thrusting up in her more while licking her neck and spine making her more under his control. "Faster please~" she beg completely drown in lust. He needs to it and her body was craving more of him. She didn't want this to end. "This~ is~ the best~ sex~ EVER!~" she cried out and kisses him before he licks the back of her neck once more and placed her on he knees. He pulls her fur and smacks her ass thrusting harder making her choke on her moans. "OH GOD KNUCKLES!~~" she screams as she came and felt it dripping down her leg. "Cum in me but don't stop!~" she moans loudly hearing the slapping noises of his cock going in and out her wet slit. She was drooling and knuckles let's her fur go as he was getting close to his climax. He thrusts faster and slams once more grabbing her breast as he came. He continues to thrust as she asked and flips her on her back. He held one of her legs and her succulent breast bounce with each thrust he slams in. She plays with her breast and felt the member throbbing inside of her. "Oh my you like seeing me play with myself~" "Yes~" he replied and continued pounding her. "Fuck you're so perfect!~" he groans and came again but this time on her. She rubs his semen between her breast while licking her lips. "Holy shit~" he grins. "Well big boy continue~" she grinds herself on his member. He slips back in and kisses her thrusting slowly her arms wrapped around his neck. "You're so good~" she moaned in his ear before nibbling his shoulder. "You're so beautiful~" he replies and came again with her. He pulls out and she quickly lays her face near his member that's almost limped but starts sucking on him. "Oh god~" he groans holding her head and thrust a bit in her mouth. Her slight moans vibrates his cock and he was at her mercy. She pulls away and licks the sides. "Smack me with your big cock~" she smiled and he does a few time before she sucks on him again while she rubs her Pearl of nerves. He grabs her head and shives his member almost down her throat as he came. She had her eyes rolled back feeling the hot semen slide down her throat. He pulls out and his cock finally goes limp. "God damn~" he said plopping down on the bed. "I agree~" she purred. "So ummm Shadeda um would you like to go out?" He blushed. "Yes~ would you like to stay for the weekend and fuck me like you did~" "yes~" he grinned and they kiss before going at it again.

Monday after

"So knux I see you got your dream car she must've paid really good huh?" Tails asked as they walk into the factory. "Actually she gave it to me and it was much appreciated" he smiled thinking of his weekend. "Do you have someone nee in your life now because you're eyes say yes." "Yes I do but it's still new so I'm not telling you who it is." He smiled as he walks to his line.
Shadeda and Knuckles dated for one and a half years before finally getting married a year later after that. Knuckles isn't given special treatment because now he's married to the new CEO because he wanted fairness. Life is good for him and Shadeda and it only gets better.

Two years into their marriage the two are happily expecting a child.