Runaway with me

I sigh when i woke up in the servant house. "Another fucking day tending to his grace" i thought. I hated working for the master of the grand home. I drag myself out of bed, got dressed and heads to the large manor to prepare for breakfast. The other servants and chefs work frantically to get the food ready before the master wakes up. Yet i was looking forward to the visit of the master's husband. He was much kinder making their jobs less difficult and less stressful. Then he walked in with his long red fur pulled back. "Morning everyone" he smiled and we smiled greeting him. He walks over to help the maids with the table silverware. Not only is the master's husband kind but he secretly helps us with the chores. He did come from a rich but humble home. Yet how did someone do sweet marry a tyrant? Well unfortunately knuckles parents fell short on a payment for their business and the master saw their son. He told his father that he wanted to marry knuckles so as payment they agreed to marry off their sons. Knuckles was fond of the master until the masters father died and he showed his true colors. The master made our lives hell and knuckles wasn't happy with how he treated us. He would come and tend to us after the masters abuse to comfort us. One day he stood up for us having enough but the master started to beat him. He was already verbally abusive to knuckles. This has been going on for four years now. We stayed for him because we comfort him just like he did for us. Yet like every other known abuse story he would give knuckles gifts, promises to not do it again, and kisses his forehead. It made me sick everytime and breaks my heart. Out of all the servants I was knuckles closest friend. Yet I fell in love with him and wanted him to leave so badly but unfortunately his father is ill and if knuckles leaves the master will force his family to pay compensation for the marriage. Which is more than what they both make now.
I looked over at knuckles finishing up the silverware before looking at the time on his phone. "I'll see you all around" he said and we smiled hiding our worries for him. God I do anything for him to leave the master.
I was serving him and the master some wine later in the evening as they sat in the living room. The maid who is currently 8 months pregnant walks in with the masters cigar. "What the fuck took you so long?" He sneered at her. "Forgive me master I had to use the restroom" she apologized holding the tray out for him. "Next time think about your job and not get pregnant" he said and takes the cigar. He lights it up taking a puff only to get angry. "YOU STUPID BITCH I SAID GET THE KING OF DEMARK NOT GURKHA BLACK DRAGON!!!!" He yelled and yanked her arm. "This will teach you!" He goes to burn her arm. Knuckles quickly grabs his hand with the cigar. "STOP!" He yelled and the master lets her go. "For god sake Specter she's pregnant!" He said and he growled. Me and the maid saw that look in his eyes and knew what was about to happen next. "You need to stop treating them like this! God have you forgotten your mother was once a servant?! Why can't you—" the master smacks him across the face so hard he falls to the floor. "Leave us" he growled and we reluctantly do. I stayed outside the door and decided to do something. I pulled out my phone and crack open the door. "You don't mention that dirty bitch." The master growled as knuckles slowly got up holding his cheek. "How could you call her that she was a kind woman" knuckles said and the master smacks him again then kicks him to the floor. He knelt down and yanked knuckles fur before getting up and dragging him across the room by his fur. He tossed him into the glass table causing it to break. "I COULD CARELESS NOW ONCE MORE YOU SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THE MAGGOTS WHO SERVE US!!! DONT FORGET KNUCKLES I CAN PULL THE MONEY AWAY FROM YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FATHER WILL DIED!!! DO YOU WANT THAT?!" He yelled. Knuckles tried to speak and he grabs his neck pulling him up. "WHAT?!" "N-no I-I d-don't" knuckles stuttered slightly choking. "Good now here's a little reminder of this night" he said and takes the lit cigar and burns it on knuckles leg. Knuckles screams in pain as the master burns him a few more times before tossing back on the floor. The master starts walking to the door and i quickly put up my phone and stood back. "You clean up in there! I'm going out!" He demanded and I nodded. Once he was out of sight I walked in seeing knuckles in tears. I went to his aid and shooed off the pregnant maid. I tended to his wounds and he thanks me. He was about to leave when he noticed the master laptop was still on. He opens it as I cleaned the glass hearing a notification ping. I looked over and saw the tears of pure heartbreak in his eyes before storming out. Being nosy I decided to look and my heart sank seeing the live chat between the master and another man.

The master: On my way baby~ just left the bitch boy~

Lover: I can't wait baby~ I got that little red thong on~

The master: Can't wait to pound that sexy little ass of yours~

Lover: Hurry up then I'm so horny for your cock~

The master: Im right outside~

Lover: Door is unlocked~

My blood boils seeing this and I take pictures of the conversations before leaving the room. I head to knuckles room as he laid there in tears. "Knuckles...." "Shadow just please leave me alone...." He said and I sat on the bed next to him. "No you're hurt and I'm not leaving you not tonight....." I said and held him. I felt him relax him my arms. He soon fell asleep and I left to go to my bed.
The next morning I watch as the master walks up to knuckles and does his usual routine, apologize, promise, gift and kiss on the forehead. Yet once he left knuckles alone knuckles tossed the gift. It shocked us and we all knew knuckles is reaching a breaking point.
Later that night knuckles asked of the masters lover which the master punch him across his face before leaving to see his lover. Knuckles went to his room once more and I tended to him. I held him once more and I decided to do something risky but he had to know someone loves him. I lift his chin and pressed my lips on his. He tensed up but soon relaxed and wrapped his arms around my neck. I laid him down on his back kissing him passionately. Something he has been craving and longing for. No words were needed only how our lips danced together. He licked my lips and I parted them allowing our tongues to join in on the dance. I broke the dance and started to kiss his neck. I heard passionate sighs leave his lips making me smile. My hands glide down his body and back up gently gripping his wrists. "Shadow..... please.... Take me~" he begged at that did it. I quickly got up and locked the door before going back to kissing him passionately, removing our clothes, and we began our night of desires and lustful longing.
A couple of hours later we laid naked under the covers and his head laid on my chest. "Shadow that was.....amazing...." He smiled as I rubbed his arm. "Good" I smiled and kissed his forehead with genuine love. I felt his fingers digging into my chest fur. "Runaway with me" I said and he looked up. "What?" "Runaway with me. You won't endure this abuse, you won't have your heart, shattered but mostly you will gain someone who loves you and will cherish you." I said lifting his chin. "I can't.... My father...." "He knows.... I sent him a video showing him and your mother of what was going on.... I event sent them screenshots of his year long cheating. They want you to leave" I said and showed him the message between me and his parents. He sighs in relief but I saw something else on his mind. "What about and the others I can't leave he will—" "I already talked to the others if you leave we all leave just say the word." I said and he smiles as tears flowed. "Let's go" he said and I nodded.

The following morning the master came home to the manor empty. Yet it wasn't completely empty because the police came out and arrested him. Knuckles filed for divorce and was granted it quickly since the master was in jail. All of the masters assets went to knuckles because well the master wasn't getting out of jail. Knuckles and I got married a year after that blissful night and the other servants were extremely happy for us.

Knuckles is so much more happier and we are happily living our best lives together.