I was in his bed🍋

From my new knuxadow book VVP~ please read it and enjoy!!!

S-s-sir! I can explain!" I said frightened. "Consider this a warning to not come to one's house uninvited" he smiled. "Im sorry..." "Nonsense please come in" I felt his arm around me bringing me into his home. It was a beautiful gothic style decor and I was impressed. "Now would you like some water?" He smiled and I nodded. I watched him make it making sure he didn't drug it. He didn't so I drank it. Before I knew it I was in his bed. His lips kiss mine as we removed our clothes. I felt him thrust inside of me and my rolls back as I moaned a sound I never made before. Our hot breaths makes us sweat as he thrust faster. "God damn it you're loose and tight~ so perfect~" he grinned this kisses me before slamming deeper inside of me. "How the fuck did I end up in his bed?! One second I was drinking water the next this?! But I'm enjoying it god I'm his!~" I thought completely submitting myself to him and begs for more. He pulls and flips me on my stomach before slamming back inside I was in bliss they I didn't feel him holding my body up until I saw our reflection in the mirror. I was a completely drunk in sexual bliss as his hand glided down my body. He grabbed my member and rubs me off and he thrust slowly making me feel every bit of him. But I saw in his eyes they went from purple to red. "Now you join me~" he whispered and in the mirror a pair of fangs grow and soon I felt pain in my neck. I screamed as everything went black.