Clubbing car sex🍋

Shadow and Knuckles were out clubbing with their friends after being convicted in going. They were surprisingly having fun dancing and drinking. What the gang doesn't know is the two are together. As the dance shadow smiles seeing that spark in Knuckles's eyes and he licks his lips. They kiss heavily in the back of Knuckles's GMC Yukon XL. They start stripping off their pants. Shadow wasted no time and enter the echidna who arched his back. Shadow thrusts faster making Knuckles's gasp and moan. "You told me you hate being teased but when you tease me you know it drives me wild Red~" Shadow said seductively. "That's *moan* the idea~ *gasp* Shadz~" Knuckles's replied. Shadow grins and kisses his boyfriend deep as he thrust harder rocking the GMC. "FUCK SHADOW FASTER~" Knuckles cried out. Shadow flips the echidna on his stomach and slams back in. They both grip the backseat as they both groan. Shadows hot breath against Knuckles's neck making him shiver. Knuckles's eyes roll back and he starts to drool when shadow thrust deeper inside. His tail wraps his lovers leg. "Fuck me faster please!~" Knuckles's begged gasping. "As you wish~" shadow said as he licked and sinked his teeth into the echidna's shoulder thrusting faster. He hits the bunch of nerves of the sweet spot in Knuckles. "FUCK RIGHT THERE SHADZ PLEASE KEEP HITING IT!~" Knuckles's yelled in his hazy blissful state. Shadow does just that rubbing the echidna's member already wet. "God your such a slut tonight~" "I'm your slut~" Knuckles replied under Shadows control. "Yes that's right my red echidna you are my little slut~" shadow smiled and licked his echidnas neck and sank his teeth back in the same shoulder.
Meanwhile outside of the Club Rouge, Amy, Blaze and Cream are laughing getting some air. "I wonder where the two "not a partier" boys went?" Rouge purred lighting up a cigarette. "I don't know girls" cream said drinking from her wine cooler. Blaze shrugs but noticed Knuckles's GMC rocking. "We'll look like Knuckles is having fun~" she points to the rocking SUV.  "Too bad we can't peek in and see with those tinted windows" Amy giggle with the girls. "I wonder who the lucky girl is~" rouge smirked flicking the cigarette bud into the trash.

Shadow slams once more and unloads his cum into Knuckles. "Fuck that was amazing~" he said pulling out. "Tell me about it I can't believe you made me say I'm your slut" Knuckles's laugh breathing heavy. They start pulling up their pants but exit the SUV to button them up. "HOLY SHIT!" They both freeze and turn seeing the girls with their jaws drops.

"Um..... we can explain..." they both said blushing red.