Elevator

Got inspired from a short I saw on YouTube.

Knuckles growls as he sat at the table with his friend Silver. "Why did you drag me to this hotel restaurant again?" Knuckles asked annoyed being dressed up in a suit. "You lost a bet with me tails and sonic so this is why." Silver crossed his arms. "You sure this isn't a date?" Knuckles's joked and silver blushed. "No it's not you jer- oh it's starting and you'll love her her voice is like a angel" silver sighed as a purple cat walks on the stage. Knuckles rolls his eyes and sips on the brandy wondering what sonic and tails is doing in their hotel room that they couldn't join them. He here's the smooth bass playing that draws his attention and sees a black and red hedgehog with the most alluring red eyes. "Whoa...." He muttered. "She's amazing isn't she?" Silver smiled but soon noticed his friend was looking at the bass player and not the cat. "Ooooooh I see~" Silver thought smiling at his friend.

After the performance Silver noticed the hedgehog walking away. "Hey knux why not head on back I'm gonna stay a bit longer and talk to Blaze" he said and pushed the echidna away before anything else. "So you think this will work silvy~" Blaze purred. "I hope so" he smiled. Knuckles runs to the elevator as it starts closing. "WAIT HOLD IT!" He said and trips as he rolls into the elevator. "Ow..." he growled and saw the hedgehog as the doors closed. "Thanks..." he said getting up. "No problem" the hedgehog said. "Umm it's shadow right the bass player" "yeah that's me what floor?" he said. "Oh um 8 please...." He blushed. The hedgehog hits the button. "So uh I was won—" knuckles was cut off when the elevator stops and rumbles a bit. "Shit" shadow said pressing the button. "Welp better call- Nevermind no signal....anyways what we're gonna ask me?" He said. "For a phone number..." "I don't give out Blazes number besides she already taken by your friend" he said. "What oh no not her number Umm yours actually......" knuckles blushed. Shadow felt his heart pounding and smiled. "I was thinking ya know we could grab dinner sometime or go see a movie or mayb— um shadow..." he blushes as Shadow comes closer to him. "I think that sounds wonderful~" "knuckles" "Knuckles~" he pins knuckles to the elevator wall and kisses him. They make out heavily and knuckles sighs when shadow breaks their make out session to lick his neck. They felt the elevator moving again and stop. "Wanna continue this in my room?~" shadow smiled and knuckles nods. "Yes~"   They head to shadow's hotel room and got wild~

They married a year later