His Eyes

The room is dim with lights of red, blue, green, and more flashing on the walls and floor. The music echos throughout the room and vibrate on the walls. Bodies sweat as they become slaves to the music. Sitting at the bar was a stunning black and red hedgehog who was dragged to this place by his old friend who.... Abandoned him for some guys on the floor. Shadow didn't mind he knows how Amy is. After all she went through a tough divorce with her now ex husband Silver. Shadow looks over seeing his friend taking interest in a blue hedgehog who had also taken interest in her. He turns back to face the colorful bottles and sips on his martini. "Hey shadow?" He turns seeing her. "So umm I'm gonna go with—" "Go ahead have fun I'll take a cab." Shadow smirked and Amy hugs him excitedly and leaves with the hedgehog. "Lucky girl" he smirked. He sees a red echidna sitting on the stool next to him from the corner of his eye. "Hey have you seen my friend abba?" "He just left with a pink hedgehog" the bartender said. "Damn found a new girl that quick good for him hope she's kinder than his bitch ex wife" the echidna said siping his beer. "She's a very kind woman who also left her stupid ex husband" shadow said. "How do you know?" He asked and shadow faces him then becomes stunned by his eyes. "Wow...." He said. "What?" "You're eyes.... they're..... wow...." Shadow said. "Umm thanks..." the echidna blushed. "Sorry my bad um the pink hedgehog is my friend that's how I know" shadow blushed as well. "Ah well good for them" he holds his beer up. Shadow takes his glass and their drinks clink.

Both of them burst through the door of a back room kissing wildly. The echidna pins shadow to the wall sucking on his neck. Shadow moans as his body was being pressed in by the strong body. His body was soon lifted and placed on the sheet covered couch. His body was soon penetrated making him gasp in pleasure. "Fuck~" he said and his mind soon became hazy in lust.

Two days later

"Investigators are still on the look for the missing persons.... We just received word two more people have gone missing. Amy Rose and Shadow Hedgehog.

Somewhere in hell Shadow lays in bed of his master/lover asleep. "Guess you like this one huh Knux?" Asked the blue hedgehog who had just finished with Amy and she lays in his bed in a blissful sleep. "Yes I do very much. What about you sonic with the pink girl?" "Same~" he smiled. "I think I'll take her as my bride" he smiled and the echidna smiled. "I agree I think father would be please we found our mates" he smiled. "That is true brother" they both grinned laughing walking down the hellish purple hall.

"Who knew lust demons could find love~"