Prison

Shadow rolled his eyes as they approached the line up. Today they meet the new warden. Yet shadow stood frozen seeing who he was and now regrets his crimes. A few prisoners locked their lips eyeing the sexy red echidna warden as he walked by them. Yet the warden smirked at shadow as he walked past him. "Shit..." Shadow thought realizing he was in for it.
Later on shadow was brought to the warden's office in his cuffs. The warden had the guards leave the office before locking the door. "It's been two years shadow~" he said walking up behind him and gripped his shoulder making him sit on the couch. "Knuckles whatever you're planning please I'm sorry" Shadow pleaded as knuckles sat across from him. "You weren't sorry for leaving me alone with your stolen goods. You weren't sorry for hiding the fact you killed someone. You weren't sorry for using my authority as a cop almost getting me fired by sneaking into the evidence lockers for drugs and to tamper with evidence." He growled. "Now you're at my complete mercy Shadow and you can't do anything about it." Knuckles smiled a certain smile making shadow more nervous. "What are you going to do?" He asked not knowing what knuckles had in store. "Simple something I can get away with since it's so common for prison rats like you~" he said getting up and looking through shadows file. "Guess we're going to break  the only thing that hasn't happened to you in here aren't we" "break what...." Shadow asked before knuckles pins him down by his throat. Knuckles hissed in shadow ear making his eyes widen and felt his pants being removed.

"Being raped~"