Affair

How did this happen? I mean I'm not complaining but how? Julie Sue and I had a big fight ending up with her staying over at her dads. We been married for two years and I was starting to fall out of love with her. Sonic called me and invited me to come to the club so I agreed. I mean I need a night for me. I went and partied with my friends and was having a great time. Then Shadow showed up and for some reason I found myself drawn to him. I wasn't drinking because I drove here. We danced and talked for the next couple hours. Sonic and the rest of my friends left the club so I was alone with shadow. The remix of All the Things by T.a.T.u came on and our bodies danced closer to each other. Our eyes filled up with lust and I knew where this was going but I didn't care. Shadow had me pinned against the wall kissing me roughly which I was enjoying. My dick was getting hard to the point it hurt. JS and I haven't even had sex in seven months. Shadow smirked at me and the next thing I knew it we were in a back room removing our shirts. He pushed me on the bed and removed my shoes, socks, boxers and jeans. "Damn you're hard~ had that wife of yours not relived you?~" he said removing the rest of his clothes. "No not at all~" "Guess it's up to me~"  Shadow purred as he crawled on top. My heart was pounding and he leans over my cock. He starts licking up my cock while staring at me with those lustful eyes. His tongue felt so warm, so wet, so fucking soft it felt so good. His hand strokes up and down as his tongue swirls the tip making my eyes roll back. "Shadow fuck~" I sighed. He starts to put his lips around my cock kissing it before i suddenly felt the tip at the back of his throat. His head starts going up and down taking my member with each downward motion. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him down more which he took. I was moaning feeling his tongue swirl the tip before going back down. I was close and held his head down filling his mouth and throat with my semen. I felt him swallowing it all and god damn it felt good! He pushed me down and started kissing me. Soon I felt something tight and warm around my member as his mouth vibrates mine. I was in him and I grabbed his hips shoving him completely down. He breaks the kiss and tossed his head back letting out a pleasant scream. I thrusted up in him enjoying the tight hole and his lustful screams. I didn't want anyone to hear us even though the music is loud so I sat up and flipped him on his knees. I grab my shirt that was hanging at the edge and wrapped it around his mouth before slamming back in him. His screams are muffled but only I can hear him. I grabbed his arms and pulls his back on my chest still thrusting hard. I gently grabbed his throat which he enjoyed because I heard a yes from the small gap of his homemade gag. It also helped that their was a mirror for me to see his pleasure face better. His ruby eyes were rolled back in pleasure and he muffled for more. Which I obeyed and thrust faster. His cock twitch and cum shot out just as I slammed deeper a few more times before I came in him. We both laid there in bliss and my cock was limped. After that night we started to have an affair for the next few months. Julie Sue was clueless because she didn't bother to talk to me. She would be on the phone on speaker with Rouge talking shit about me like I wasn't there all the time. Fuck we don't even share the same bed anymore. She would make me sleep in the guest room every night. Which I was ok with because I would text shadow and we sent some "interesting" messages that I would delete after I sent my message back. One day Julie Sue was on the phone with Rouge again talking shit about me again. Then came part of the girls trip they been planning. I of course didn't care which she knows I don't but I still listen in without her knowing. I found out the dates she be gone and smirked. When that day came age left without saying goodbye. I mean I was still asleep. I did wait until next morning making sure she was good and gone before inviting shadow over. Once he entered the house we went straight to mine and Julie Sue's martial bed that we once shared. We both rolled around switching positions as I dominated shadow once more. The best part about shadow is that he was a herm so it made it twice as fun. Shadow grips the pillows under him pulling them to his mouth as I was slamming deeper in his little male pussy. I want him as mine I want him to marry me I want to be by his side forever. I already filed the divorce papers yesterday after she left so when she returns I'm giving them to her. I slammed faster holding one of his legs on my shoulder wanting to see his face. His tongue was hanging out and moans were being choked on. Yet he begged for my cum and I didn't disappoint. I slammed once more and deep unloading my semen. I wasn't done with him and he knew it she he spread his ass cheeks for me and I went in. I held his hips with one hand and gripped his tail with the other thrusting a bit faster but not to fast. Fucking hell he felt so good and I came inside again. He lays flat on his stomach and I plop next to him out of breath. "Damn you were a bit more wild~" shadow said lightening up a cigarette. "No shit~" I smiled and take the cigarette for a puff. Once we finished that cigarette we were at it again but this time he was fucking me. I was near my climax after another blissful hour when all of a  sudden. "KNUCKLES WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Julie Sue yelled and we bolt up in bed. "WHY ARE YOU HOME?!" I yelled back. "OUR FLIGHT GOT CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER IN THE PLACE I WAS GOING TO AND IT TOOK FOREVER TO GET OUR MONEY BACK!!! HOW LONG AS THIS SHIT BEEN GOING ON HUH?!" She screamed and I told her. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!" She said. "DEAD SERIOUS IM SICK OF YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME, MAKING ME SLEEP IN THE GUEST ROOM AND YOUR CONSENT BULL SHIT RULES THAT ARENT FAIR!!! ITS 50/50 YET YOU ONLY DO 10/90. SO HERE!" I got up and slammed the papers in her chest. "SIGN THIS IM DONE I WANT NOTHING BUT THE HOUSE I PAID FOR." I yelled and she stormed out after signing the divorce papers. Shadow and i continued where we left off.

16 years later me and shadow are still happily married and are getting ready to go on a trip for our 15th wedding anniversary.