Obession

Request by JayfeatherMyBeloved

Ever since we met I craved him~ longed with him~ desired him~ I need him to be mine I want him to be mine and not that fucking purple fucker!! KNUCKLES WILL BE MINE IM DONE WAITING!!!!
I stormed out of the bar to find the red echidna i longed for. When i arrived at his house he growls seeing Espio all cuddled up with him. I growled but smiled thinking of a plan.
"So knux maybe after this we—" espio was cut off when his phone rang. "Damn it vector... again!" "Got throw in jail again?" "Yep I'll see you later love you...." Espio leaves. Knuckles sighs but lays on the couch. He has no idea I tricked espio. Once espio reached the end of the island I grabbed him and slit his throat before pushing his body off the island. Now I wait for knuckles to come running into my arms~

Days later and a funeral

My plan worked I'm holding my darling echidna in my arms. Don't worry my love once you're heart is healed I will fill it with love. "Thanks for being here Shadow...." He said wiping his tears. "I'm always here for you knuckles night or day" I replied handing him a tissue. He takes it and blows his nose before laying back in my arms. Suddenly the door started pounding making us jump. "The fuck?" I thought as knuckles answers the door. "Soni—" "WHERES SHADOW?!" The blue hedgehog yell. "In my living room why—" "HE KILLED ESPIO!" Sonic said and when he saw me I was pined to the wall by my throat. "He what?!" Knuckles said in disbelief. "ADMIT IT SHADOW WE GOT THE REPORT BACK AND TWO QUILLS WERE IN HIS SCALES! YOURS!" Sonic's eyes glowed in such anger I have never seen but he's standing in my way of knuckles. I managed to pull out my switch blade and stab sonic before kicking him off. "Sonic!" Knuckles yelled and I pointed the knife at him making him stay put. "You won't get in my way Faker I have longed for knuckles far to long to you too fuck everything up! Yes I did but it was for us!" I looked up at knuckles who was pale in fear and shock. "You're obsessed with him! So you killed espio!" Sonic shouted in pain holding his side. "And I will kill you too!" I go to stab sonic again but was tossed across the room. I groaned seeing silver with the choaix and Rouge. "It's over shadow!" Silver yelled and I was looped in his powers that's blocking my chaos control. I was soon hand cuffed with that same power and was dragged out. "KNUCKLES PLEASE TELL THEM WE ARE TOGETHER NOW THATS ALL I WANTED!!! I DID IT FOR US!!!" I yelled being shoved closer to the squad chopper Wait!" I hear him yelled. Yet when I was turned around knuckles punched me in the face. "I hope you rot for what you did...... I thought we were friends..... get him out of my sight...." Knuckles said coldly and I was placed in the chopper. Later at my trail I was sentenced to death for murder and attempted murder. I was disappointed that I didn't see my darling echidna at the trail. I was placed on death row and as I was laying in my bed I started laughing.

"Oh my darling red when I die I will haunt you forever~"