Easter affair prt 2 🍋

Shadow blushes at the idea but doesn't k ow if knuckle would— "you take his mouth then we switch?~" knuckles smirked. "Fair~ now Shadow you want to?~" silver smiled. "Y-yes" he said and silver snaps teleporting them to their bed. "Can't risk getting caught again can we?~ Silver said and shoved his member into shadows mouth. Knuckles starts thrusting in the cum filled hole. Shadow moans and vibrates silvers member driving him to thrust deeper in his mouth. "Damn your mouth feels so good~ never took you as a slut~" silver smiled. "Right~" knuckles agreed loving the greedy hole that is sucking his member in. Shadow starts to drool and it leaks down his chin dripping. Silver thrusts a few more times an pulls out cumming on shadows face before thrusting back in his mouth. Knuckles slams into shadow cumming again and pulls out. "Fuck~" he said breathing and admiring the cum dripping out of shadow. "Wanna switch or double up?~" silver thought pulling out and shadow rolls over breathing heavy with his member erected and pulsing. "I ride him you fuck him?" Knuckles smirked and silver nods. They position themselves befor silver thrust in and knuckles puts shadows member in him. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!~" he screamed. "Big isn't he~" Silver whispered and knuckles nods. They start and shadow was moaning louder. Knuckles kisses shadow as he hip goes up and down his member. Their moans vibrate each other's mouths. Silver smacks the red ass and slams deeper into shadow. Both stronger males moans and continues to kiss. Shadow grabs Knuckles's hips and slams his body down cumming in the echidna making his head fall back on silvers shoulder as he thrust deeper into shadow before cumming inside of him. "Damn that was good~" silver said before he was pinned suddenly and shadow slams into him. "AGH!~" he screamed and Knuvkles slams into his mouth. "It's your turn~" they said and started thrust in him. His gold eyes rolled back moaning. Once they get done knuckles gets fucked by silver while shadow rubs the echidna off and kisses him. After that the three laid down out of breath and dicks limped. "Damn~" shadow smiled. "Yep~" silver agreed. They get up and take a quick shower then get dressed before Silver teleports them back to Daisy and Luigi's house just in time for the kids to go Easter egg hunting. "We will get the papers in the morning shadow" silver whispered and walks over to Sonic and Blaze holding their newborns. Shadow smiled at knuckles and walks away to talk to Daisy and Peach. Amy smiled walking up to knuckles and stood next to him. "So knux how long has that been going on?" "What do you mean?" "You shadow and silver? And don't deny I see the hickey~" she smirked and knuckles blushes covering it up. "Just today.... But it's um gonna be me and shadow.... Silver was wanting to ya know before he and shadow gets divorce papers in the morning." He whispered. "You and shadow huh? I should've known I hope he makes you happy" Amy smiled genuinely. "You're not mad?" "To be honest no but I knew I should've gotten you two together at Rouges pool party" she giggles. "Well I guess better late than never" knuckles chuckles. "Yep now when we get home knux" she looks at him with curiosity.

"I wanna know what fucking went down between you three"