Storm and Candles 🍋

Shadow and Knuckles we're hanging out at Sonic's and Blazes new place with the gang watching the game. The two were about to leave with the others until a severe storm hits trapping them at the house. "Oh no....." Amy groaned and silver hugs her from behind. "Looks like it's not going to let up anytime soon" Sonic said looking out the window. Suddenly all their phones start screaming loud alerts telling them about the storm and to stay inside. "Well lucky for all you guys we got plenty of rooms" Blaze said. "Yeah let us show you to your rooms" sonic said. Silver and Amy go to their room first, thenTails and cream, knuckles enters his and shadow across the hall. "If the power goes out there should be candles and a lighter in the drawers and a flash light too" Blaze tells the gang who thank them.
Knuckles decides to light his just invade since he felt with storms like this growing up on angel island with his family. He lays in the guest bed and watches the ceiling as the candles flicker. "I wonder if shadow is asleep yet?" He thought but decided to stay in his bed. Just like he thought the power went out and chuckles hearing cream yelling at tails to hurry up to light the candles. He soon sat up hearing his door opening. "Knux.... You awake?" Shadow asked in a whisper. "Yep I'm up" knuckles replied crossing his legs. Shadow walks in and quietly locks the door. "Couldn't sleep?~" Knuckles asked in a flirty tone. "Shut up" shadow smirked and crawls into bed kissing the echidna. "Should we be doing this?~" knuckles giggled. "Who cares they'll find out eventually but for now~ I want you~" shadow licks his lip and knuckles smiles at him before kissing him. "Were you expecting me Knuxie?~ since you had all these candles lit?~" shadow purred nuzzles the guards neck. "Not really~" he groans. "Awe ok but I will say this~ you look stunning in candle light~" he growled seductively gazing into his secret lovers eyes. "Oh how's that Shadie~" knuckles asked as they continued to make out. "Your eyes for one thing~ how the flames complement the stunning purple making it appear as sun rise~" shadow licks his cheek. "Just like how it makes your eyes more fiery in lust~" knuckles flirts back and the two smile kissing a bit wilder but passionate and started stripping each other. "Top or bottom~" Knuckles asked. "69~ that way we keep each other quiet and we both get fucked~ but whoever cums first gets to be bottom~" shadow smirked and knuckles licks his lips. "I like that~" he said. Shadow turns around and licks his lovers member knuckles does the same and in unison they suck on each other. Both males moan into the members making it more pleasant as they continue bobbing their heads deep throating the members. Knuckles smirked using some of the drool coming out of his mouth on his fingers then thrust one of them in shadows tail hole. "MPH!~" shadow muffled screamed as he came in the echidnas throat knowing he's now the bottom because he came first. Knuckles tossed shadow off of him and pins his wrist over his head. "Whoa~" shadow smiled. Knuckles grabs shadows shirt and makes him bite down on it. "Don't want to wake them up do we?~" he smirked before slamming in making red eyes roll back. Shadow moans into the homemade gag as knuckles enjoys thrusting into his lover at a steady pace. "You're sucking me in Shadz~" he whispers in his ear before biting the tip of the hedgies ear. Shadow moans as he came again once Knuckles hits that little spot of nerves. Knuckles starts to moan with each thrust making shadow flip him on his back to cover his mouth. He kept the shirt in his mouth and rode the guard moaning more as the cock went deeper in him. Knuckles grabs shadow's hips forcing him to go down harder on him. Shadow tosses his head back as the shirt falls out of his mouth. He was choking on his moans with a big lust filled smile as knuckles thrust rougher up in him. Knuckles enjoyed his lover being paralyzed by his thrusting and gripping his ass cheeks thrusting up faster. Shadow goes to lay back and felt knuckles lay him on his back gripping his thighs. "I love you~" he whispered to the hedgehog. "I love you too~" Shadow whispered back. Knuckles goes faster before gripping his hips and slams deeply cumming inside. Shadow grips the sheets feeling knuckles cumming in him. Both breathe heavy as they share a passionate kiss. Knuckles kisses shadow's forehead before pulling completely out flopping right next to him. "Damn~" shadow said still dizzy. "You think anyone heared us?" Knuckles whispered wondering. "I don't think so let's get some sleep~ hand me my boxers please~" shadow replied and knuckles chuckled handing him the boxers and puts on his own. They both cuddle up and fall asleep ti the candle light.
The two sleeping next to each other appear on a tablet screen being held by Sonic who wasn't surprised like his wife Blaze.

"Told you they were together"