Demonstration~

Shadow arrives on the floating island to meet up with his friend Knuckles. Ever since the two found common ground they grown closer. Shadow eventually started to grow more deeper feelings for the red echidna and desired him. Yet the only problem was Rouge who has bragged to shadow about her and knuckles dates they been having. "Shadow hey!" Knuckles said snapping the ebony one out of his thoughts. "Oh hey knux" he smiled. "Ready for the fight demonstration?" The red one asked and Shadow nods. Knuckles shows Shadow some new fighting moves and as always Shadow was a fast learner. With each move shadow got closer to the echidna and his desire was more strong. Yet he couldn't bring himself to stop and suddenly pinned knuckles onto the grass. "Whoa Shadz!" He yelled as the two breathed heavy. "Why...." "What what shadow?" "Why did you choose her..." Shadow asked, "Rouge..... why did you chose her?" He asked and purple eyes widen in shock. "I DIDNT CHOOSE HER!" He yelled. "She said you been going on dates and—" "I haven't been on one single date especially with that bitch but most of all it's because I don't like girls.... I like guys" knuckles growled as he blushed and ruby eyes widen. "Guys Hm? Well then perhaps I could do this~" Shadow purred and kisses the guard. The red one kisses back and slips his tongue between the tan lips. Shadow opens his lips a bit more welcoming its intruder. They made out for a good while before parting their lips and a string of drool connects their lips. Shadow smiles as well as knuckles. "Wanna head into my bedroom and do a different kind of demonstration?~" he smiled eyes glowing. Shadow licked his lips smiling at him with lust in his eyes.

"Yes~"