Train 💔🍋

Inspired by the game The Murder of Sonic The Hedgehog and a piece of *ahem* sexy art work from twitter

"Thank you guys so much for coming to my party again!" Amy smiled. "No problem Ames I mean besides Eggman it was fun" sonic beamed. "You been dead the whole time sonic" Vector said. "We'll still" everyone talks leaving the train. "Oh shit I forgot my hat" knuckles muttered and walks back to the train. Shadow smiles seeing the echidna walk back on and quickly follows him. Knuckles looks around the saloon car and smiles finding his hat. He puts it on and turns to leave only to jump back when shadow appears behind him. "Damn it Shadz!" He yelled holding his chest. "Awww did I scare my cowboy~" shadow smirked and pins knuckles wrist to the bar. "Now that we have a little privacy I want to give you this~" shadow purred and kissing knuckles. (Yep they dating secretly) Knuckles kisses back letting his tongue slip between shadows lips. "Let's head back to angel island and continue~" shadow purred and knuckles nods. Yet before they could step out of the saloon car the doors and windows shut as the train starts moving. "What the fuck?! I thought sonic—HEY!" The two were suddenly wrapped up by the remaining metal arms. "What's going on?!" Shadow demanded. "Must empty white oil ducts into containers and gain pleasure" "I don't like the sound of that....." knuckles said nervously. "Same... oh no you don't think—AGH!!!!" Shadow screams when something enters him after his pants are ripped off. Knuckles screams as well when something enters him too . "Fuck!" One of the robot arms has form silicone members and thrusts in the two. They both groan when the thrusts starts going faster. Knuckles and Shadow watch each other getting raped by these metal arms. Another once slithers up shadows torso as the tip becomes another silicone member and thrusts in his mouth. "Mmph mph mph~" his eyes roll back after being teased in a sweet spot that makes him relax. "Ah!" Knuckles yelled when he was surprised by the other metal arm with hands starting to jerk him off. Purple eyes roll back once the member in him hits that ball of nerves. They try to move their limbs wanting this to stop no matter how good it felt. Yet the metal arms keep their legs parted and put their hands behind their heads. Knuckles felt something gently wrap around his neck and saw the member. "Dont you—mph!!! Mmmmphmphhh" he groans as the member forced its way into his mouth. Shadow started to feel the metal hand on his member and moans with it starts to jerk him off. The arms thrust in them faster to the point they start to resist less. A metal hand pulls on knuckles long red fur making him open his mouth more as a second member enters his mouth. His eyes widen when not only a second on thrust in his mouth but his entrance too making him scream into the two thrusting members. They do the same to shadow who looks over at his boyfriend with tears. Knuckles looks over at shadow tears falling as well as the arms start to go faster. They both scream and moan into the two members sliding in and out of their mouths. Knuckles back at arches as his member shout out cum yet the arms still jerk him off. Shadow moans loudly when two smaller arms start pinching and sucking on his nipples making shadow cum as well. They felt the members twitching inside them and slammed deep into both of them letting out white oil into them and on their faces. "Ok you had your fun now please st—MMPH!!!" The members thrust back in them continuing the rape. They placed the two on the floor on their knees thrusting harder in them. They even force the two to suck each other off by holding their heads down. Knuckles and Shadow felt the arms release another round of the oil as they came again in each other's mouth. Both of them cough up blood and cum hoping it's over but the arms weren't done with them.  They forced them to suck each other off once more thrusting another arm in their asses making them yell on each other's members.
After another hour of the This the arms finally lets the two go and they pass out covered in the white oil and their own semen. The arms wait for them to wake so they could continue their fun with their toys. Yet shadow manages to grab the chaos emerald from his ripped pants and grabbed knuckles teleporting them to angel island. "Are we safe?" Knuckles groaned feeling sore. "Yes we are my love" Shadow replied sore as well and placed knuckles hat on him. "I don't think I want to fuck for awhile...." Knuckles said as they lay on his bed in fresh clothes. "Same"

Back at the train

"Hello? Knux? shadow?" Sonic said looking around the train. He sees the mess in the saloon and pouts. "Awwww you stupid arms you were suppose to wait for me oh well" he grabs one and rubs it reawaking the arms.

"More fun for me~"