Double dare

This is from one of the chapters in my story Mario & Sonic: Trouble in Italy! Hope y'all enjoy!!!! And please feel free to read the story!!!!

Shadow and Knuckles were talking with tails at one of the VIP tables when Amy, Blaze and Peach walked up to sit down. "God it feels good to be sitting down." Blaze huffed. "I know right" peach agreed and signaled the bar tender. "So what are you boys talking about over here?" Amy asked pulling her hair to the side. "Nothing much just talking" tails chuckled. "Here ya go ladies" the server smiled placing the drinks down. "Any I can get for you gentlemen?" He asked. "I'll have another gin and coke." Shadow said. "I'm still good" Knuckles said showing a full glass of whiskey" "I'll have another lemon shot" tails said. "Coming up fellas." The server walks away. "Hey let's play a game!" Peach chirped. "What kind?" "Dare roulette" "what's that?" It's where we randomly pick someone to perform a dare and if they refuse to do it the person who picks them must make a punishment you can even do a double dare by adding more than one person." Peach grinned. "Now that sounds like fun" Shadow grinned. "Boys Vs Girls?" Tails asked and they all nod. "Ok since peach came up with it you can start." Knuckles said. "Ok hmmmmmmm" she taps her pink glittery nail on her lip as she thinks on who to pick. "Shadow" she smirked and how she smirked made Shadow a bit nervous for once. "Your dare is to take your shirt off and stand on the bar then do a back flip off of it." "Ooooooooo" tails, Knuckles Blaze and Amy say. Shadow sighs as he gets up and pulls off his shirt while walking over to the bar. He gets on the bar and flips off landing perfectly making the drunks cheer. His face was pink as he walked back pulling his shirt back on. "Damn I can't believe you actually went through with it" "if your dare was like THAT I be terrified of what the punishment was going to be." Shadow admits and they laugh. "Ok Shadz your turn" "Peach and Blaze" the two gulped. "I dare you both to run to the dance floor and kiss a random person." He smirked. "NOPE!" They both say. "Wow that was easy ok your punishment is..... flashing the bartender for a drink" "YOU ARE SO GROSS" Blaze huffed. "Come on" they get up and do so making Mario and silvers jaws drop. "HAHAHAHAHA" shadow laughs with the guys. They continue playing until Amy finally gets to choose. "Ok Ames your turn" tails smiled. Amy grins looking at both shadow and Knuckles. "Ok double dare shadow and Knux." She said in a voice Knuckles's recognizes and knew what she was going to say. "I dare you both to make out with tongue~ and if you don't agree you have to pay the tab for everyone's drinks tonight and I know bowser had a lot of top shelf stuff~" she smiled as the two blush. "Niiiiiiiiiice amy" Blaze purred. "No... I ra-" "Knuckles's I ain't paying that tab!" Shadow snapped and got on Knuckles's lap pulled his red fur back and shoved his tongue in his mouth. The girls jaws dropped and tails spits out his drink. Mario and Sonic walked up as this was happening and we're surprised. "What did we just walk up to?" Mario whispered. Amy takes a picture and a short video as the two males lips wrestle each other. "Is it just me or are they really into it?" Sonic asked Mario who nods. Knuckles snaps back and pushes shadow off blushing a deep red. "Ok that is the hottest thing I have ever seen." Peach said. "Knux you good?" Blaze purred. Knuckles holds up his middle finger and finishes his whiskey. "Next time shadow if we get dared to do this again dont fucking pull my fur!" He growled getting up and walked to the bar with Sonic.