•8•

[[EDITED]]
As Lauren walked into the kitchen, Lauren saw Izzy studying a cookbook with her mass of hair tied up in a bun. After hearing the squeak of the door, Izzy looked up, "Oh hey sweetie" Izzy smiled "You startled me there"
"Sorry" Lauren laughed, walking to look at the cookbook, "What're we cooking today?"
"Well" Izzy placed a loose hair behind her ear and turned the book to face Lauren, "I was looking and Macaroni cheese doesn't look that hard?"
"I love macaroni cheese! We should definitely do that"
"Well then" Izzi placed her hands on he hips, "Show me what to do and well get cooking"

 After hearing the squeak of the door, Izzy looked up, "Oh hey sweetie" Izzy smiled "You startled me there""Sorry" Lauren laughed, walking to look at the cookbook, "What're we cooking today?""Well" Izzy placed a loose hair behind her ear and turne...

After the two finished cooking, Izzy set the table while Lauren went to gather everyone for dinner. However, Lauren was only able to round up Max, Jace and Clary as Alec was round Magnus' doing god knows what and Max's parents were at yet another clave meeting.
Everyone ate and instantly their faces were full of shock at Izzy's 'new found' cooking skills -even though it was basically Lauren that cooked it.

To kill some time in the afternoon, Lauren and Max walked to Abi's house where they watched movies and went shopping (which ended up being cut of short because Max was not happy). After promising Abi that she would meet up with her to shop the next day, Lauren walked home with Max.