•23•

[[EDITED]]
Lauren and Abi were in the training room when Jace burst through the doors. He ran over to the wall and grabbed some blades and a sword then ran back out. Lauren turned to Abi, "What was that about?"
"No idea" They looked at each other and raised their eyebrows, "Let's go" they said in unison.

Jace ran. He ran as fast as humanly possible and when that wasn't fast enough he drew a speed tune on his arm. He was concentrating on one thing, Alec. Every once in a while he touched his collar bone where his parabati rune was placed.

Abi and Lauren got changed into gear and grabbed a few things from the weapons room and ran out the door before Clary could even ask where they were going.
While Lauren was getting the weapons Abi went into Jaces' room and grabbed a shirt of his. She pulled it out from her coat pocket and held it in her right hand while she drew a tracking rune with her left.
"He's this way" she said and started walking towards taki's diner, Lauren hurried after her. As they saw Jace, he was crouched over a hunched figure on the floor, "Who do you think it is" said Abi "On the floor I mean"

Lauren didn't have time to answer, she knew who it was, she could tell by the way Jace was holding them, she could tell by their 'messy but somehow neat' hair

Lauren didn't have time to answer, she knew who it was, she could tell by the way Jace was holding them, she could tell by their 'messy but somehow neat' hair. She could tell that it was Alec.