•22•

[[EDITED]]
Lauren winced as Max drew the rune just above the gash on her leg, "So I guess we won't be playing truth or dare anytime soon" Max laughed, "I guess not"

Just as Lauren was about to get up Magnus walked into the room, pushing back down on the bed "Lauren, Lauren let me see your leg! Lauren sit down""Okay, okay! I am" Lauren looked at him "Max fixed it, its fine" Magnus looked at Lauren's leg and th...

"Okay, okay! I am" Lauren looked at him "Max fixed it, its fine" Magnus looked at Lauren's leg and then at Max, "If I'm totally honest, you shouldn't wear that eyeshadow it does nothing for your eyes...you should wear a blue! I have some blue eyeliner if you would like to borrow some-"
"Magnus, it was for a dare"
"What?"
"For a dare...you do know how to play truth or dare don't you?"
"I have never heard of this 'truth or dare'" Magnus said.

"but I would love to play""This is going to be good" mumbled Lauren

"This is going to be good" mumbled Lauren.

Jace was just in the training room when he felt something on his shoulder, his parabati rune.
Instantly Jace started to panic, what if Alec was hurt? Jace pushed the thought to the back of his mind and started to run to taki's. Alec had gone to get dinner over an hour ago.