•36•

[[EDITED]]
Lauren sat up slowly and took the towel of her head. She felt awful. She quickly explained every thing that happened, she even had to tell them about what information her Max and Abi had found out while on their top secret mission.
After she finished she raised her head and saw very disappointed faces, "You should tell us when your in trouble" Jace said. "Well, we wanted to show you that we could handle things on our own!" Lauren said, trying to defend herself. Alec just sighed "Your just children, you could've hurt yourselves"
"No, we were fine on our own and we're not just children" Lauren stated. Alec just rolled his eyes at her behaviour.

After the two settled their petty disagreement, the shadow hunters, warlock and vampire all went together to the library to try and create a plan to get Abi back and stop Camille

Their plan was to:
-Track Abi through her Parabati connection to Lauren.
-Find out where she is.
-Surround all the vampires and other downworlders with Luke's werewolves and Rapheal's Vampires on their side.
-'Deal with' the vampires trying to get Abi's Angel blood.
-Bring Abi home.
-Feel proud of what they just accomplished.

They tracked Abi and found that she was being held in the graveyard in town. They told the werewolves and Vampires where to go and to meet them there.
Once everyone gets to the graveyard they see Camille with Abi. Camille has cut a huge slash across Abi's lower arm, collecting the dripping blood in a bronze cup.

"Why is she collecting it in a cup? She's a vampire, she can just drink it from the cut" Lauren said

"Why is she collecting it in a cup? She's a vampire, she can just drink it from the cut" Lauren said. Camille looked up, "Ah" she said "I was expecting you to turn up, and for your information I'm collecting the blood because it's not just me that's going to drink this, I'm going to give it to my army"
"What army?" Asked Jace. Just then hundreds of vampires came out of the shadows, "you had to ask" Said Alec, grabbing an arrow from his back and aiming it at the closest vampires.
"Shall we get this started then?" Asked Luke as he walked out of the trees with tons of werewolves at his side. "We shall" answered Rapheal as he walked forward with more vampires following behind him.